Resource icon

CSS to add group titles and images to user postbits

TPerry

Tracy Perry submitted a new resource:

CSS to add group titles and images to user postbits (version 1.0) - This will allow you to have custom group names with icons on the image for them

Something similar to this may already be posted, and if so this can be deleted. I have spent some time reading and haven't come across this exactly yet so it's posted here for those who wish to use it. I'm not a technical writer by any means (ex cop, hardware geek and motorcycle rider/mechanic).

This code snippet was modified from what I have found here. What it will do is give you a colorized group below the user name/avatar, and allow you to post an image in it (I use it for the rank...

Read more about this resource...

It's not an addon, just a modification to existing EXTRA.css and adding into your group settings. Just copy the code from the EXTRA.css to your clipboard and then paste it into your existing EXTRA.css. Then make the modification to the users group. I will do a screen capture for the user group setup (just got a new Mac Mini so gotta figure out how to do a screen capture).

*UPDATE*

The screen capture has been added to the instructions along with arrows pointing to the appropriate place in the User Group to change/configure.

Top Bottom