1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained CSS Highlight While Hovering Over Message

Highlight topics with your mouse.

1. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

The8thLegion submitted a new resource:

CSS Highlight While Hovering Over Message (version 1.0) - Highlight topics with your mouse.

Read more about this resource...
  2. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

Nice mod, screenshots for this and your other recents mods would be great though, otherwise unsure of what it looks like, cheers
  3. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

K I just put my site as an example: www.The8thLegion.com
  4. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

Pity you can't seem to stop this from changing the hover colour of the category bar on forum home-page also using this very easy method doing this. They seem linked together using the same class. Also, just a tip here. Your better not using CSS colour as.

Instead, keep with using XenForo method of picking colours.

Reason being, if at some point you change your themes colours using colour picker, that would change automatically to match. Using #fafafa means you'll always have to keep going back into EXTRA.css editing that colour manually to suit any theme colour changes.
  5. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter. I don't even use that code for my site. My site is transparent, so I use a transparent png file.

.nodeList .nodeInfo:hover, .discussionList .discussionListItem:hover, .discussionListItem:hover .posterAvatar, .discussionListItem:hover .stats, .searchResults .searchResult:hover, .profileContent .searchResult:hover
    background: url(images/bg/message.png) repeat;
  6. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

That's odd, you just quoted me and the code is missing I posted in my message from your quote.

Fair enough, was just meaning generally speaking for people picking colours.
  7. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Maybe it's because codes are supposed to go inside [ code ] your code [ / code ] tags (close up spaces).
  8. Barbossa

Barbossa Active Member

What if I want to get underlines in my any links at my posts?
  9. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Style Properties: Message Elements
    User-Generated Link
    User-Generated Link (Hover)
    Barbossa likes this.