1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CSS Help : Rounded blocks

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by kankan, Jan 21, 2013.

1. kankan

kankan Active Member

Can someone tell me how to get the Recent Thread rounded box (see attached screen 1) on the other blocks (RecentNews) in portal page ?
    and on also around the forum elements (see attached screen 2) (around RecentThread, forum categories, taigachat, recentslider)

Thank you !

Attached Files:

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Shelley likes this.
  3. kankan

kankan Active Member

4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The HTML needs a <div class="sectionMain"> container around it. It's in the HTML templates, not the CSS.
    kankan likes this.
  5. kankan

kankan Active Member

Great, working pretty good.
    I made a try on RecentNews block on Portal and it is ok
    On this page the RecentSlider contains already <div class="sectionMain"> but it does not displays on my forums page. (ok on the portal) (>http://www.forum-des-portables-asus.fr/www/forum/)
    Same issue for RecentThread block (looks like there is a hook somewhere) : where do i have to place the code ? I tried in RecenThread templates but i have now two blocks around :)

I had looked for Taigachat and Forum Categories template but did not find anything. (node_list?)

6. kankan

kankan Active Member