Lack of interest CSS For Sticky Threads

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

John L.

Hi Guys,

Just a simple suggestion. In the style options can you add a section for the "Stickies"? This way we can easily make their titles bold or make their background some funky color or something? Just curious if this is available and if not if it can be added. Thanks!

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Haha, actually I was taking a look at the HTML and noticed the sticky class in the list elements for the thread list. But doesn't it seem a bit odd it's not included in the Style Options by default. I think it would be helpful for all users to include this by default and add a little styling to stickies. At the moment they blend in way too much with regular threads.

That's by design :)

Okay, but it shouldn't matter because what's by design to some is not by design for others. What I mean is that I like to have my stickies, well no pun intended, stick out! Right now they don't, so I feel incorporating it as a style option (and even leaving it default as it is fine) would allow users who aren't designers to easily style their stickies :).

I don't disagree with you.
What some like, others don't and vice versa.
I may even consider applying some subtle styling to mine to make them slightly more prominent.

Until/if it is ever introduced as an option in Style Properties though, as least you can apply the styling using the css class.

I don't disagree with you.
What some like, others don't and vice versa.
I may even consider applying some subtle styling to mine to make them slightly more prominent.

Until/if it is ever introduced as an option in Style Properties though, as least you can apply the styling using the css class.

Absolutely, thank you for that too :). Hopefully Kier or Mike will think of implementing this.

You can (I think?) make your own properties for style properties. Just enable debug mode ;)

Yup and I just noticed that too, you guys are mind readers. Just something I posted here that hopefully the developers add by default :).

Yeah, completely agree it should be a default property. But, until then, the functionality is available to make it your own.

Top Bottom