CSP add-on

sheel

If someone plans to block inline styles from the own domain, don't.
XF2 uses them too.

I have an addon with some CSP options as well as custom string configuration, but because of some reasons, I can release it not before november :/ If someone still needs it then, I'll be glad about downloads :D

If someone plans to block inline styles from the own domain, don't.
XF2 uses them too.

I have an addon with some CSP options as well as custom string configuration, but because of some reasons, I can release it not before november :/ If someone still needs it then, I'll be glad about downloads :D

Does have for XF2?

I have an add-on with some CSP options as well as custom string configuration, but because of some reasons, I can release it not before November :/ If someone still needs it then, I'll be glad about downloads
So was your add-on ever released for XF1? If so, where can one download it?

@adwade
Hi
actually, it was not. Stuff happened... and I got a bit out of touch here recently.
However, I have both XF1 and XF2 versions, and probably on Weekend I have some time to test with the newest XF2 version and upload them here then.

Sorry for the late reply, hope this will be helpful.

It is and Thanxx for checking-in again. As soon as it's available, I'll be giving the XF1 version a try. (y)

@adwade
Hi
actually, it was not. Stuff happened... and I got a bit out of touch here recently.
However, I have both XF1 and XF2 versions, and probably on Weekend I have some time to test with the newest XF2 version and upload them here then.

Sorry for the late reply, hope this will be helpful.
Hey buddy, any updates for this?

Top Bottom