Lack of interest Cross site quoting (link to original website)

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Alpha1

It happens often that I peopel quote something from one XF site to another. This results in a malfunctioning quote link. Like this:
Many of you may have noticed that The Admin Zone has never really been focused on keeping up with social media. I'm happy to let you know that this is something that will no longer be said! As of today we have launched three social media sites that we believe will help connect you to TAZ and the community! We're eager to watch these sites grow and use them to communicate with our members and guests. Check them out, and be sure to follow us!
I suggest that when a quote is taken from a XF site that the link to the original webpage is included. This avoids dead links, references the correct place,is good SEO practise and great for usability.

Last edited:
Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom