Cron Jobs

netkingZ

Hello ,
I'm doing an add-on when I'm using the method Cron Jobs (Crontab) and I got to the point where I make the call to a specified file using this system. The problem occurs when I make a call to a file with class and function the answer I get is:

Content-type: text / html

This means that the Cron Jobs are reading something that is there but does not know what to do even though the controls are right.
For verification I tried to write the same code outside the class and function and work properly.

At this point I think I'm wrong class and function are as follows:

Code:
xenOne_Model_xenOne class extends XenForo_Model
{

public function getSomeData ()
     {
}
}

how can I do?

Thanks I have a few things clear:
1 - next to the Cron Entry I have created says "the next launch will take place March 4 at 6:20", but if you have already 6:30 how do you do it? Perhaps it is the word that comes out wrong?

2 - In the code I have created a place where I put this code:

Code:
  $thread_qry5= "SELECT * FROM xenProve_prove ORDER BY view_count DESC LIMIT 5";

$row5 = XenForo_Application::get('db')->fetchAll($thread_qry5);

foreach ( $row5 AS $rows5 ) {
                                            $viewid = $rows5['thread_id'];
                                            $viewtitle = $rows5['title'];
                                            $viewuser = $rows5['username'];

$MostView .= 'div style="height:30px; width:640px; border-bottom:1px solid #999;padding:5px;">
                                                      <div style="height:40px; width:500px;float:left">
                                                          <div style="height:20px; width:650px; font-size:16px;color:#6d3f03;">'.$viewtitle.'</div>
                                                          <div style="height:20px; width:650px; font-size:12px;color:#6d3f03;">'.$viewuser.'</div>
                                                      </div>
                                              </div>';

In this code is present this code "$MostView .= ' ...." how can replace this symbol .= ?

Top Bottom