Cricistan - A Cricket Website & Forum

Lone Wolf

Hi all.

I run a website for fans of cricket (specifically Pakistani cricket but all fans are welcome). I launched it in 2010 with vBulletin (+VB SEO) and a custom CMS created by a friend. It started off really well but I lost interest in 2011 and it died away.

Then on 18th February 2012 I relaunched it with XenForo 1.1 + Wordpress as the CMS. I'ts heavily based around the Flexile skin which I've also interpreted in my own way on the Wordpress pages.

So far so good since the relaunch. The traffic has picked up a lot but I'm not sure if that's because I'm running the site again or because of Xenforo. Have a look at the link below (all suggestions/improvements are welcome)...

http://www.cricistan.com

I'd like to offer a huge thank you to the XenForo community. I couldn't have completed this project without all of you. Many of you like Jake, Brogan, EqNoble, bambua and many others must be sick of me by now!!

I'd like to offer a huge thank you to the XenForo community. I couldn't have completed this project without all of you. Many of you like Jake, Brogan, EqNoble, bambua and many others must be sick of me by now!!
Not sick of you at all...you were very clear with what you were trying to do and that made it easy to help you when you asked, and it seems a short time and you got it done. Nice job...however...if I do happen to get sick, I will quote your message above again and totally blame you because you already threw yourself under the bus. ;-)

Best of luck with your site. Maybe add this to your sidebar items to match the home page is the only suggestion I can think of but other than that looks excellent.

greenCurl.webp

Wow you know, that blew me way. The large open feel, the clean look and great colors just made me feel welcome. I must say that I really like the look. I wish you the best.

Thanks for the appreiation everyone.

I'm thinking of removing the share options from the top of each thread, It's heavily affecting loading times.

Do you agree/disgaree?

Top Bottom