Credits [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want that when user downloaded an attachment , she/he lost credits. How can I do this. I tried putting minus before value but it did not work.
Thank you.

Edit: It works :)

Is it possible to do that when user has not enough credits, she/he cannot download attached file.

Last edited:
Hi

Can i know how to recalculate the Credits?
As i recently imported post data from my old forum and updated message count. But it seems the Credit count was updated according to the message count.

Anyway to do that?

This system is great, problem is there is WAY TO MANY POINTS ON USERS ACCOUNTS! - There needs to be more ways to remove points, point sinks are NEEDED badly!

For example how do you set event listeners for Negative post ratings?

with this add on, will i be able to charge members credits for starting a new thread in a specific forum? and if the member doesnt have enough credits he can not start a new thread?

This is a great add-on. We are currently using it. However, we're not sure how to transfer credits.

We're using credits as "Buy-ins" for trivia contests and games. However, we don't want people to transfer credits to the poster of the game but rather the site itself. How is it recommended that we do this???

Hey guys, can you help me with rearranging the elements that are present in the user message field? I want to move the "credit" element between "Trophy Points" and "Ratings". Also I want to align the number of credits with the rest of the numbers.
Here's a pic:
http://prntscr.com/4j9x3n

Here is one thing I don't understand.

This resource adds points/credits to users. However, if I prune the transaction log, because it's getting large, the member loses that credit.

So how can I prune the log without losing the credits??

You can imagine the transaction log gets pretty large. After all who needs a log of EVERY transaction since inception??

Are there any options to either disable the log or prune it without losing credits?

Thanks for anyone's help..

Neat addon. Your installation readme's don't explain much, especially for adding new products with your store framework.

We had ******* - Credits 1.2.4 installed on our forum along with Trophies by Waindigo 1.0.5. We decided not to use the "credits" addon and uninstalled it. We are now getting a continuous error in our server logs:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: credits - library/Waindigo/UserCriteria/Listener/CriteriaUser.php:197
Generated By: Unknown Account, 40 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/Waindigo/UserCriteria/Listener/CriteriaUser.php(197): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/(HOME DIRECTORY)...', 197, Array)
#1 [internal function]: Waindigo_UserCriteria_Listener_CriteriaUser::criteriaUser('more_credits', Array, Array, false)
#2 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/XenForo/Helper/Criteria.php(399): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('criteria_user', Array)
#4 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/XenForo/Model/Trophy.php(303): XenForo_Helper_Criteria::userMatchesCriteria('a:1:{i:0;a:2:{s...', false, Array)
#5 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/Waindigo/Trophies/Extend/XenForo/Model/Trophy.php(369): XenForo_Model_Trophy->updateTrophiesForUser(Array, Array, Array)
#6 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/XenForo/CronEntry/Trophy.php(42): Waindigo_Trophies_Extend_XenForo_Model_Trophy->updateTrophiesForUser(Array, Array, Array)
#7 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_Trophy::runTrophyCheck(Array)
#8 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#9 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#10 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999940395355, '')
#11 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999940395355, '', false)
#12 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#13 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#14 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(47) "[URL]http://(SITE[/URL] URL)/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
  ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
  ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
  ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Delete... Close

Can someone recommend our next action?

(also posting this in the discussion thread for the Waindigo addon)

Last edited:
We are using this add-on and love it. However we want to move where credits is listed.

This is what our user card looks like:

Likes rec'd:
Ratings:
(Rating bar)
Credit:

I'd like to put Credits under Trophy Points.

Any help would be great!

I made a screen grab of my user card for reference.

3kJnbNW.png

Last edited:
Got the latest version, where do I go to change it so that it doesn't give any tax/fees? I can't find it....

When I posted a new thread I got $5.48 instead of $5.00

Got the latest version, where do I go to change it so that it doesn't give any tax/fees? I can't find it....

When I posted a new thread I got $5.48 instead of $5.00

Go into your Admin panel. You should see a tab for "Credits." Click credits and there's an option at the left for "List Transactions."

Under List Transactions you can tweak the settings. You probably want to turn off the option for "interest."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom