******* - Credits Integrate User Upgrades [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Credits Integrate User Upgrades - This addon defines events to fully integrate Credits (Premium) with XenForo User Upgrades.

INFORMATION:
This addon defines events to fully integrate Credits (Premium) with XenForo User Upgrades.

FEATURES:
- Define action allows users to purchase User Upgrades by using Credits (Credits Premium).
- Supported 3 Upgrades type: Purchase Permanent, Recurring Subcription, Non-recurring Subcription.
- Fully supports Credits' alert system: Alert when users purchased User Upgrades.
- Fully supports Credits' transaction system: Store all purchases action on transaction logs....

Read more about this resource...

Obviously you are free to charge what you like @******* but I think when you charge 45$ for a base product and then charge another 25 $ for the user to use their points for user upgrades it’s too much. It leaves me with the only thing I can do, respect your decision and move on.

ok, credits is working out great, it's so much more flexible than direct payments for selling resources and upgrades and other things

but, after seeing @Waindigo user-upgrades, since that addon doesn't support credits currencies, it would be ever so cool if this addon supported free trials and hidden upgrades like that addon (or if that addon supported credits currencies it would eliminate the need for this one)

and personally I'd like to have totally free upgrades as an option to but the above would suffice

@******* What happens if a user subscribed to an upgrade, but does not have enough points to pay over time? Does it demote/remove the user from the additional user groups?

******* updated ******* - Credits Integrate User Upgrades with a new update entry:

17/12/2013: Version 1.0.1

- Fixed some bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

******* updated ******* - Credits Integrate User Upgrades with a new update entry:

07/01/2014: Version 1.0.2

- Fixed error when users don't have enough money to purchase user upgrade.
- Fixed bug when uninstall.

Hello,

when using with your user upgrades plugin, things get a bit weird. The {amount} variable is not parsed, so when a user tries to upgrade without having enough credits, they will be told "You don't have to do this action" which makes very little sense.

Also, the button to confirm the user upgrade is titled BRC_confirm, rather than submit or something as it should be.

error.webp

Seems to be quite a few issues going on with the user upgrades plugin, actually. Here are screenshots from my server error log:
servererrors.webp

@******* The latest. It fixed the errors, but there is no phrase installed for BRC_confirm, I put in a phrase manually and it worked.

08/04/2014: Version 1.0.3

- Fixed error on manual downgrade an active record.
- Minor bugs fixes.

Hi, can this be used along with the default pay-per-upgrade XenForo option? I mean, is it possible for users to purchase an upgrade with both credits and real cash?
Thanks!

18/09/2014: Version 1.0.4

- Minor bugs fixes.
- XenForo 1.4 compatibility.
- Update addon's library to fit with new privacy policies at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom