Credits [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at modifying this addon to include two more points categories just wondering if someone could give me some pointers on what files to edit and where to add the fields in the database

looking at modifying this addon to include two more points categories just wondering if someone could give me some pointers on what files to edit and where to add the fields in the database

Multiple currency features will have on Premium version

Why do I get $0.09 when creating a new thread when i have it set to only give $0.01

Also, the amount earned is being completely random! Some threads will give 0.05 and some 0.09 and then I just tested again and it gave over 7.00! What is going on??

Edit: I am guessing it is giving more due to how many words are in the topic. I want it to be a set rate. how do i do this? Need to turn off the word multiplier!

Last edited:
Why do I get $0.09 when creating a new thread when i have it set to only give $0.01

Also, the amount earned is being completely random! Some threads will give 0.05 and some 0.09 and then I just tested again and it gave over 7.00! What is going on??

Edit: I am guessing it is giving more due to how many words are in the topic. I want it to be a set rate. how do i do this? Need to turn off the word multiplier!

Hi, about create new thread action. You have an option is Word amount. This will calculate number of character on post and plus to amount value -> net value. If you don't want that, you can set word amount to zero.

Hi, about create new thread action. You have an option is Word amount. This will calculate number of character on post and plus to amount value -> net value. If you don't want that, you can set word amount to zero.
Thanks for your help. I totally missed that when looking everywhere. Also, another thing. Say a topic is made by X user. Then Z user posts, then X and then Z. Then the whole thread is deleted. From my settings, it only removed partial of what the user X and Z earned in that thread. How do I make it where they lost all points in that thread? Such as the user X got 0.02 for making the topic. Then Z got 0.01 for a reply and then X got 0.01 for a reply and then Z got 0.01. How do I make X user lose 0.03 if that thread were deleted?

I do have in the settings -0.02 for delete thread and -0.01 for delete post.

Edit, I may have figured it out. Those actions have word multipliers too. I have set to 0 for testing. When the thread is deleted, it only takes away 0.02, not what the other posts gave. I need it to take away all that was in the thread.

Action thread deleted and post deleted are negative of Create new thread and new post. You can set reverse value to solve your issues.

Action thread deleted and post deleted are negative of Create new thread and new post. You can set reverse value to solve your issues.
Not sure I quite understand. What values would I need to set if New Thread is 0.02 and New Post are 0.01.

Say I make a test thread with my account and post 10 times in the thread. The first post gives me 0.02 and then say the next 10 posts give me 0.01 each. I should lose 0.12. Currently I lose 0.02. You say to reverse value them? What would the values be?

Not sure I quite understand. What values would I need to set if New Thread is 0.02 and New Post are 0.01.

Say I make a test thread with my account and post 10 times in the thread. The first post gives me 0.02 and then say the next 10 posts give me 0.01 each. I should lose 0.12. Currently I lose 0.02. You say to reverse value them? What would the values be?

About your issue, we will check and find solution to solve this

Still unfortunately nothing for my users to spend the credits on, therefor no one as any motivation to earn credits.

I appreciate all the upgrades for this system, but it does seem a little fruitless without anything for the users to use them on.

Still unfortunately nothing for my users to spend the credits on, therefor no one as any motivation to earn credits.

I appreciate all the upgrades for this system, but it does seem a little fruitless without anything for the users to use them on.

Why don't you use it with conjunction with IceShop? I'm planning to use that addon to have subscription based permissions, such as signature permissions, avatar permissions, forum access permissions, username change, etc.

Why don't you use it with conjunction with IceShop? I'm planning to use that addon to have subscription based permissions, such as signature permissions, avatar permissions, forum access permissions, username change, etc.

because iceshop is pretty bad. you need to create a different usergroup for every different item you want to add.

so if you want to have 10 different coloured glowing user names then you have to create 10 different usergroup not to mention if you want 10 more purchasable permissions

its just not practical

You both are right on own manner. BUT! ******* Credits - excellent hack!
Just need little turn ON your imagination and, of course, have some experience in boards administration. ;)

You both are right on own manner. BUT! ******* Credits - excellent hack!
Just need little turn ON your imagination and, of course, have some expierence in boards administration. ;)

plenty of experience mate and credits is a fantastic addon. but xenforo is lacking mods to use them.

but having converted from vbulletin with mods such as vbshop, my forum is left with a big void too big to fill with imagination

I hope that shop can be subscription based too. For example, I might setup a forum access pass for (7/14/1 month/one time payment) to some certain forum. Once the subscription expires, they will need to spend credits again or automatically deduct their credits if they chose that option. That would be cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom