Credit Where Credit Is Due

paulj

Hi guys, me again. I just wanted to pass on my thanks for making such a wonderful bit of kit.

I successfully converted my site last night and since this morning, my phone has been going off all day with notifications from very happy members telling me how much of a good job I've done with the new software. They're all very happy with the performance and are telling me the site feels light and very quick.

Obviously it you guys who have done the hard work, so thank you very much!!!

Cheers,

Paul :D

Again, welcome to XenForo. :)

And I'm very pleased that your members are satisfied with the new changes.

@Kier @Ashley and @Mike have done a wonderful job in developing the software and managing the company. And @Brogan @Slavik and @Lawrence continue to help with support & address things here within the community.

It's that collective effort that continues to allow XenForo to develop into what it has become today, with a bright future.

Should you ever need help with anything in the future, know that the community here is also filled with individuals who can help point you in the right direction. They've overall a very friendly group of people :)

Good luck with your continued development in your community & I hope you future continues to be a pleasant one :)

Top Bottom