Resource icon

Creating Thread Prefixes Containing Images 1.0

No permission to download

Sheldon

stewart1champ submitted a new resource:

Creating Thread Prefixes Containing Images (version 1.0) - Add a little style to your prefixes.

I searched Xenforo for days, saw a couple different ways to do it, and never could get it figured out. Finally, had a breakthrough, not sure if I saw it at bbSmiley.com, a post by Brogan or where, but it all came together. Here is how I add thread prefixes that contain an image.

Starting with your normal options:
View attachment 43472

Add your CSS and images, end with this:
View attachment 43474...

Read more about this resource...

Likewise. It's just exactly the same code but whatever you say.

If you are accusing me of taking something, just say it. Don't beat around the bush.

I have used this code before you were a member here, when working on my old CFBHQ.com site. I do appreciate the accusation though.

If you are accusing me of taking something, just say it. Don't beat around the bush.

I have used this code before you were a member here, when working on my old CFBHQ.com site. I do appreciate the accusation though.

Why bother accusing you? Not worth my time. There are only so many ways of doing CSS or any code, I'll edit my other post. (y)

Why bother accusing you? Not worth my time. There are only so many ways of doing CSS or any code, I'll edit my other post. (y)

You did accuse. You said:

You could have at least credited me as it seems you use the code snipped I provided exactly.

If I had used what you posted, you would have been noted.

I didn't use anything you have ever posted, so I have no reason to credit you.

This is great "I thought" but ran into a problem in what I wanted to have.

When creating a thread, the prefix drop down is exactly what I want:
1.webp

However, I just want the icon to be displayed with the threads and not the text as well. What I am getting now is:
2.webp

It would be great if there was some way to remove the text and just leave the icon

Top Bottom