XF 1.3 Creating 'Pages'

NYCFC

I would like to create pages and add them to the navigation.
Have 1 be Roster and the other Schedule
Our forum is for discussion of a soccer club so coming into the 2015 season these would be very useful to have within the click of a mouse and in the navigation.
I know it's possible to create a page and link it to a category/forum is it possible to do one in just html so I can write out the schedule and include team logos and so on?

Hello, Sorry to post on this thread, but I too am looking at attempting to make custom pages.
Are there any more resources for this or tutorials? I have tried searching hence how I have found this thread.
Ideally I would like to make a page, which displays member avatars and mini profiles, but add some of your conditional statements that you've previously written. (great guide by the way)
So I am just wondering really how we can further expand on making pages?

Any help is much appreciated.
Thank you.

To automatically pull content such as avatar and profile data would require custom code.

Otherwise you can manually add content using static HTML.

If you use a browser inspection tool or view the source for the page/content you want to add, most of the time that will give you the actual HTML.

Okay thank you. I usually use Firebug and I do check the source code, but I don't really know the best way to start building the pages.
I will give it my best shot and expect lots of trial and error :)
Thank you again, there's a bit of info out there but not really for what I am trying to achieve. So I will play and see what I can do.
Thanks again.

Top Bottom