XF 1.1 Creating an internal reference

AndreaMarucci

In my forum there are many interesting post from various members. What I would like to do is create a sort of reference to these post so that the new user, but also the old one, can have a handy resource to find these articles faster that using the search method.

Surely I can create a post, as I've done by now, with all the link but I'm searching for something more elegant. Should it be something like a sort of Bookmark (the addon that I use on my forum) but public.

Any brillant suggestion or idea?

i mean to create something like a sort of library with a list of categorized internal links to various post. Maybe I've misused some words since english is not my mother language. I've tried the Library addon that it's nice as you can see here

Screenshot 02-2455971 alle 11.18.59.webp

but the problem is that I would like that clicking on the title bring you to the target post. i know that I'm not using Library for what it's meant to be but I'm searching for a possible solution...

Thanks jake but the first one create some menu and it's not possible to use it for my purposes. For the second one you suggest to use a page to create such index and use the addon to link the page to a menu.... Interesting Jake, thanks...

Top Bottom