Lack of interest Create your own post model

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Sylar

So, I was wondering if there was already a way to enable this, or if this is a plan for the future.

Anyways, I notice some people post with certain fonts or colors, however it's a big hassle to create the same post model on each post, and to remember to do so. So, I wanted to know if there was a feature to enable some kind of automatic post model for each post, or if there was plans to integrate such a thing in the future?

Thanks

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
So, I was wondering if there was already a way to enable this, or if this is a plan for the future.

Anyways, I notice some people post with certain fonts or colors, however it's a big hassle to create the same post model on each post, and to remember to do so. So, I wanted to know if there was a feature to enable some kind of automatic post model for each post, or if there was plans to integrate such a thing in the future?

Thanks

I like the idea of setting up user specific font size & family. I've coded a greasemonkey script for vB for this, because i needed it for a "girly forum":D

I like the idea of setting up user specific font size & family. I've coded a greasemonkey script for vB for this, because i needed it for a "girly forum":D

I told them on my girly forum they could sod off LOL .... I gotta read the place too LOL Am I mean? :P

Top Bottom