Create fake users - easy, useful and fast [Paid] [Deleted]

Akinak updated Create fake users - easy, useful and fast with a new update entry:

Increases the number of thread views

Add new option.
This option increases the number of thread views by fake users.
For example, if u set 5, then each fake user will increases the counter of thread views by 5, instead of 1 every 3 minutes.
The counter will increase in random threads (not only the one he looks according to the list of actions users)
The max value u can set is 30.

Read the rest of this update entry...

It seems that the latest version of additions leads to a high load on the server. Yet removed the link to purchase/download until the update will be released.

A couple of questions:
First of all, when nobody is online on the forum, the fake users don't work. So basically, when I come back on the forum 20 minutes later (and if noone checked the forum within this timeframe), it will show the real amount of users (0). Only after a refresh of the page will it kick in and show the fake users. Why does it disable itself if nobody is active on the forum?
Second: It doesnt look like the fake users are viewing different threads, the view count is really low. I would say that they almost (if at all) look at threads. It also never shows that they are reading some thread, its always "looking at member list, or the forum categories".
Thanks

A couple of questions:
First of all, when nobody is online on the forum, the fake users don't work. So basically, when I come back on the forum 20 minutes later (and if noone checked the forum within this timeframe), it will show the real amount of users (0). Only after a refresh of the page will it kick in and show the fake users. Why does it disable itself if nobody is active on the forum?
Second: It doesnt look like the fake users are viewing different threads, the view count is really low. I would say that they almost (if at all) look at threads. It also never shows that they are reading some thread, its always "looking at member list, or the forum categories".
Thanks

This feature of the architecture of the forum. If there are no users, cron-tasks are not performed.
The views are updated every 15 minutes (or less if there is no activity).
As for reading some thread, - there is an options to the number of days to fake users only looked fresh themes. Maybe this is not threads in this period?

Ok, I will try to do that.
As for cron-tasks not performed, is it possible to set it at xenforo, so that cron-tasks are always performed?
Thanks

On my server all users / guests are always looking at the forum list and I can't find what the problem is.
I think it must be the php-fpm configuration or maybe a caching problem. I tried it with all other addons disabled. That didn't help.

Also this addon is not compatible with Competitions for XenForo
when you try to add fake users you will get

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'competition_entries' doesn't have a default value

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Akinak/ManageFakeUsers/Model/User.php at line 68
Akinak_ManageFakeUsers_Model_User->addFakeUsers() in Akinak/ManageFakeUsers/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 17
Akinak_ManageFakeUsers_ControllerAdmin_User->actionAddFake() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/admin/domain.com/private_html/admin.php at line 13

Ok, I will try to do that.
As for cron-tasks not performed, is it possible to set it at xenforo, so that cron-tasks are always performed?
Thanks

No, it is a feature of architecture.
You can add a cron-task on the server, but it requires certain admin skills.

Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'competition_entries' doesn't have a default value

This mean, that in table xf_users there is a column "competition_entries" without default value. This is not my addon column, I do not know what meaning the author intended.
By the way, it leads to conflict when importing from another forum, so it is advisable to fix.

Although, I looked more closely, it seems there is also my fault. Fix it in the next update.

My forum has crashed (white screen), and then reappeared only after disabling the plugin fake users. It had 10,000 guests once I disabled the plugin, and fast went down to 0, over 1 minute.

CPU usage has spiked at the moment of crash

IF this is due to the problem you said of the server load because of the update, then how do I downgrade the version?

I am trying to downgrade your unstable version which crashes the forum. It says I can't downgrade it. Do i have to remove it completely and do all the settings again?

I am trying to downgrade your unstable version which crashes the forum. It says I can't downgrade it. Do i have to remove it completely and do all the settings again?

Found serious problems with the performance on last version, so I withdrew it. But some owners have time to download, I'm sorry:-(
Just upload files from old version, no xml update need.

damn, as soon as i installed it ( with no settings adjusted ) site went blank , with error table full "xf_thread_view" 419,430 records . table full .... need fix for this asap .

The last update is working for me.
Now guests and members are browsing threads. :) (y)

Just one thing you might have to look in Akinak

If you disable all Fake members (just fake guests)
Then all guests are still only looking at the forum list.

Or once you have a 0 in one of the min/max member boxes they just view the forum list.
If I enable fake users again they starting to browse threads again.

Let's say you don't want fake users at night, just fake guests.
Then you have to put a 0 in Minimum fake users from 00:00 to 6:00 and Maximum fake users from 00:00 to 6:00
If I do that then the fake guests between 00:00 - 6:00 only view forum list.

Another thing I saw when I did this was that all guests/ members seems to browse the same thread during the day.
If I change min. users to 1 and max. to 2 it's working perfect.

Here is a couple ideas....

to a degree it does not really make sense to have fake users online that appear
to be looking at each other, or appear to be viewing threads, and nothing more....

1: Why not have the fake user appear to be writing email to other fake users....
2: Why not go deeper into this, and have prewritten content that will be auto
posted whenever the time is set, at least it would appear that the fake users
are actually doing something rather then nothing at all, may as well go the
9 yards, place a title, and content in the fake user field to be posted in a
certain thread at a certain time, when the content is posted, then the content rolls out
of que, and the fake user appears to be viewing again....

When you see fake users posting content or asking questions,
then you end up responding to the fake users, and answering
their fake questions. :)

Working like a charm, if you add avatars to fake users would be perfect. (y)
Many of costumers ask about this. I'll try to realise this. This will be the folder to which you will be able to upload a package with avatars, and fake users will be randomly choose avatars from this folder.

Many of costumers ask about this. I'll try to realise this. This will be the folder to which you will be able to upload a package with avatars, and fake users will be randomly choose avatars from this folder.
I hope they only choose an avatar once (not constantly changing avatars) also, I already set some avatars for some fake users. I hope they can keep there avatar.

I am using version 1.4 and would like to download the new version 1.4.3. - Would someone please give me the link to the download. I can't find it anywhere.

Top Bottom