Create fake users - easy, useful and fast [Paid] [Deleted]

Akinak

Akinak submitted a new resource:

Manage fake users - add many users for one click. Fake users online activity

Start a new forum is always difficult.
Nobody wants to write on an empty forum, nobody wants sign up. So often the owner himself creates a variety of threads from different accounts.
Now create accounts will be easier.

In addition, this add-on allows you to simulate users online. You can configure as many visitors and users must enter every 3 minutes.
These fakes behave like real - read topics, see the list of users or the home page.

You can use a special user group to distinguish fakes....

Read more about this resource...

Is it possible to have it active during a certain time? I have a local website. During the night everyone is offline.
If I have all the fake users online all the time users will notice that.
If we could give them different timeouts or so that would be really cool. So one goes offline at 9PM, the other one at 10PM and the last one at 11PM
Then it's almost impossible to notice the fake users. :)

Great addon , can you tell how threads are rad by fakeusers , in terms of time , lets say , fakeuser reads thread, so when it goes to read other thread ?

Great addon , can you tell how threads are rad by fakeusers , in terms of time , lets say , fakeuser reads thread, so when it goes to read other thread ?
It is only random thread.
So, if some user read some thread, after 3 min it is possible, that he read other thread. But not necessarily

Is it possible to have it active during a certain time? I have a local website. During the night everyone is offline.
If I have all the fake users online all the time users will notice that.
If we could give them different timeouts or so that would be really cool. So one goes offline at 9PM, the other one at 10PM and the last one at 11PM
Then it's almost impossible to notice the fake users. :)

I think in future versions I will add something like this , but there is a question with ease of setup . I need to think about it.

Interesting SMF makes something like this, do these change randomly during a time frame say you have 10 you create and
set min to 5 max to 7 would it rotate all 10 names within the time frame?

I changed my timings and added some extra because these suit me better then the standard timings. :)

Code:
        if(($hour>=0)&&($hour<=6))
        {
            $groupId = XenForo_Application::get('options')->OnlineUserGroupId_0_6;

} elseif(($hour>=7)&&($hour<=9))
        {
            $groupId = XenForo_Application::get('options')->OnlineUserGroupId_7_9;

} elseif(($hour>=10)&&($hour<=12))
        {
            $groupId = XenForo_Application::get('options')->OnlineUserGroupId_10_12;

} elseif(($hour>=12)&&($hour<=13))
        {
            $groupId = XenForo_Application::get('options')->OnlineUserGroupId_12_13;

} elseif(($hour>=14)&&($hour<=17))
        {
            $groupId = XenForo_Application::get('options')->OnlineUserGroupId_14_17;

} elseif(($hour>=18)&&($hour<=19))
        {
            $groupId = XenForo_Application::get('options')->OnlineUserGroupId_18_19;

}elseif(($hour>=20)&&($hour<=21))
        {
            $groupId = XenForo_Application::get('options')->OnlineUserGroupId_20_21;
        }
        }elseif(($hour>=22)&&($hour<=23))
        {
            $groupId = XenForo_Application::get('options')->OnlineUserGroupId_22_23;

}

What timings Your mean?

I would like to be able to change the times that are hardcoded.
Now there are 5 timings.

You can specify to 5 time interval:
from 00:00 to 6:00
from 6:00 to 9:00
from 9:00 to 12:00
from 12:00 to 18:00
gtom 18:00 to 00:00

It would be nice to have some more and let us select the hours with dropdown boxes or something. (y)

I would like to be able to change the times that are hardcoded.
Now there are 5 timings.

You can specify to 5 time interval:
from 00:00 to 6:00
from 6:00 to 9:00
from 9:00 to 12:00
from 12:00 to 18:00
gtom 18:00 to 00:00

It would be nice to have some more and let us select the hours with dropdown boxes or something. (y)
I thought about it, but have not yet figured out how to make such a mechanism is user-friendly and runs without errors. While the current implementation looks the most stable.

Top Bottom