Crapz[dot]net

I don't like the background. Otherwise it looks good. Flexile is a great style.

Is there a particular topic or is it just a general forum? It definitely helps to narrow down your topic. General forums are difficult to make successful unless you have a good group of people to start with.

I don't like the background. Otherwise it looks good. Flexile is a great style.

Is there a particular topic or is it just a general forum? It definitely helps to narrow down your topic. General forums are difficult to make successful unless you have a good group of people to start with.

Thanks Jake for your time.

I wonder which background are you looking at. Is it star looking background?
Actually is a general topic which I personally focus on updating games and technology news.

Yeah the gray stars are a bit hard on my eyes. Soften them or find another BG?

I can't help but think of brown when i hear crap :whistle:
So I'm surprised to see no use of brown anywhere :LOL:

Yeah the gray stars are a bit hard on my eyes. Soften them or find another BG?

I can't help but think of brown when i hear crap :whistle:
So I'm surprised to see no use of brown anywhere :LOL:
LOL.. thanks for the idea.
I'll for more suitable background :D

LOL I didn't mean it actually had to be brown. I'm sorry I was being sarcastic about the brown :)

Don't steal this but here's an example of a bg that is not so loud with a flexile theme
http://8wayrun.com/

The white popping out of both of your choices was too much for me. If it had been darker or more blended in... it would not have bothered me.

You want your users to concentrate on the content rather than the background. The background is just something pleasant to view while scrolling or waiting for a reply imo.

And to each their own! You need not change your background because I don't agree. I'm merely providing my opinion :)

I know , I'm just testing few wallpapers before making it as official.
Been taking advised from here and my friends.

Any idea to work on the header ?

Get someone to bring it to life?
Stereotypical attempt would be adding a pile of poo somewhere in there and some flies XD
Dafont.com <--- Download and find a more interesting font for now.

Top Bottom