CraftingUniversity | New Minecraft Forum

mckinley

user_png-5153_1413998285.webp
Greetings!

My name is McKinley, I am 16 years old, and I have just recently opened my first forum. As you probably guessed, it is a MInecraft-based forum. CraftingUniversity's goal is to provide a fun environment and a great community to avid Minecraft players across the globe.

What do you need?

Since I just started though, I need some people who would like to help with advertising, moderating, administrating, etc. My dream is to get 100+ members by next year and you can help me make that dream a reality. So, if any of this interests you in the least, feel free to PM me saying how you wish to contribute to the growth of CraftingUniversity.

What is your goal?

Ever since I started playing on multiplayer Minecraft servers, my love for forums sparked. I joined my first forum (here) about a year ago and I currently, am the second top poster with 2,000+ posts! I was hooked, what can I say. But the reason why I sticked around for so long there is because of the great community. That is what I hope to achieve with my forum.

What is CraftingUniversity?

I will also be giving the first 10 members who join a free Premium rank which includes:
1) Profile cover
2) Access to the Premium Forums
3) Ability to change your user title
4) Blue Premium profile banner
5) Ability to add pictures to your signature
(Normally costs $10)

Available Positions:

Administrator (1 spot) - To manage all staff and help out with add-ons and other xenForo stuffs.
Moderator (2 spots) - To keep the forums free of spam, fighting, and other nuisances.
Advertiser (5 spots) - To advertise for the forum, duh.

Feedback

I would love any and all feedback from the xenForo community! Please go ahead and leave comments about what I should change, add, remove, fix, etc. I'd love to hear from you all! Also, it would mean the world to me if some of you would be able to join my forum and start some conversations. (Keep it clean, of course ;))

Anyways, that's all. Congratulations if you've made it this far...you know have a longer attention span than me. Sorry, I know I was a bit of a bore. Have a nice day everyone!

craftinguniversity.net

Last edited:
It would help if you provided a link to your forum so others can check it out.
Sorry, I thought I already did that lol. Added link.
Is this it?
http://craftinguniversity.net/index.php?forums/

Only thing I would suggest is possibly including some node descriptions and maybe some welcome text that describes what CraftingUniversity is all about, as to me it's not obvious it's a Minecraft community. :)
Yes, that is the correct website. I will add the welcome text soon and what do you mean by node descriptions? And how do I add them?

...what do you mean by node descriptions? And how do I add them?
They're lines of text which appear when you hover over your forum sections (i.e. Announcements, Rules, Introductions, etc.) or directly below your forum section on your forum home depending on how your style has them displayed. You can add them by going to Applications -> "Node Tree".

They're lines of text which appear when you hover over your forum sections (i.e. Announcements, Rules, Introductions, etc.) or directly below your forum section on your forum home depending on how your style has them displayed. You can add them by going to Applications -> "Node Tree".
Will do! Thanks for your input.

Top Bottom