• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Craft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise in advance if I have this wrong but I believe this designer has produced a huge number of remarkable styles for various forum platforms over the last few years. Unfortunately the source of all that great work seem to be forever shutting up shop and moving on. It's a great pity because the designer clearly has a lot of talent.

In all fairness to Terry, I went totally ballistic on her, my daughter took ill and my wife and I spent 9 days in hospital with her in intensive care, she's getting better now but for a time it was just too much for me and I totally lost the plot all over the place. I trashed the forum and I trashed the server account even though I promised it all to Terry as she has bugger all money herself, I feel like a total **** for that.

I have been in touch with Terry today and she has agreed to continue providing my XenForo Styles through her DA account, they'll be free to download but I would ask that some of you donate some DA Points to her to help her out on DA if nothing else. I will provide her with the latest version of XenForo through my own development area so she can keep them up to date.

I personally have had it with design work and will not be returning to it, the odd thing is that Terry is a far superior designer than I ever was so if you guys treat her right she might even consent to designing new Styles for you all, I don't know, it's down to how she gets treated I guess.

Anyhoooo, you can reach Terry here Terrosina Swansenn

So, in other words:

No .zip file to the release - which I think exactly for situations like this should simply be required.

So, in other words:

No .zip file to the release - which I think exactly for situations like this should simply be required.

Luckily for the rest of the World your opinion is nothing more than it is, your opinion.

Luckily for the rest of the World your opinion is nothing more than it is, your opinion.
Yep, it's a shame you don't want to add it to the thread, but like my opinion you can have yours.

Nice style.

It is a shame that there is so much drama involved with what would have been some nice XF styles.

http://original69sin.deviantart.com/journal/43243519/#comments
Wow - simply incredible.
And I probably don't have enough context to form such a statement ==> but someone is kinda looking like a sordid douchebag in that deviantart.com convo you linked to
wildeyed.gif

J.

Similarities between design styles is rather... convenient.

By similarities, there is almost no difference between yours and 'Terry', nor was there much difference between yours and 'Alice'.

Theres also some other alias you had but I haven't paid attention much.

Its a real shame that such a talent has some personal issues, which leave him/her at loggerheads with themselves..

I thought I had become very friendly with ToDie4 a good few months back and gave him server space and registered a domain name for his designs. www.xenflair.com

Within days he/she forgot the account password and flipped because I was at work and could not change his details there and then to allow access again..

The next message I recieved from ToDie4 was a verbal tirade of abuse, basically telling me to shove it and stop messing him around and that he would never design skins for
XenForo again as he hated the styling system..

A troubled person with undoubted skill , but such a wasted talent...

Regards..

The author of this thread has obviously decided to stop producing/supporting styles, etc.

To avoid any more off topic comments and further reports, I have closed the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom