Countdown

Countdown 2.4

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Countdown - Provides a countdown timer in the sidebar.

Description:

Provides a countdown timer in the sidebar.

(Example of Countdown in sidebar)

View attachment 93242

(Example of Countdown Admin link)

View attachment 93243

(Example of Admin page)

View attachment 93244

(Example of User Group Permissions)

View attachment 93245

Features:
  • Easy to use Admin page.
  • All phrases start with countdown_ for your convenience.
Questions and Answers:

Q: Will this work with other...

Read more about this resource...

"This add-on requires the Sidebar Positions add-on"
I didn't read it at the first time.. at the end I am not install this because the Sidebar Positions not working at my site... that is unfortunate to have such a good add-on but depend on another add-on :(

"This add-on requires the Sidebar Positions add-on"
I didn't read it at the first time.. at the end I am not install this because the Sidebar Positions not working at my site... that is unfortunate to have such a good add-on but depend on another add-on :(
Not working for me neither - using the Widget Framework and installed the Sidebar Positions add-on - setup the admin privileges but there is not admin panel for the countdown.

When you use a style that does not allow to display the URL path for the Admin panel. (had this problem ;))

The direct URL is:

/countdown/admin/

We live in Turkey in general. But I have friends who live in Europe in the forum. Sweden, Germany, France etc .. We Besiktas fans. We have a game with Club Brugge little later. There you see the game 1 hour living in Turkey. But living in germany 2 hours

How can we solve it?

Hi,

thanks for this little tool...I´ve installed it i can see it in the widh¡get list but i don´t know how to add it on the side bar ....

Thanks for the support.

Hi Andy,

quick question ;)

Is it possible to set the countdown admin for all members to see it BUT for them not to be abble to administred it ?

Top Bottom