Countdown

Which countdown are you using? So far you've posted for help in the CTA Countdown thread, XenPorta and now this.

You should ask for help in the one you are using, not all of them as they aren't all the same resource.

Thank you for your interest, now use Special countdown XenPorta.

Please can you help me to solve this problem?

Yes you did, you were told to search the thread as it has been answered before. The answer is there - search for "countdown font" and make sure you search the thread only. You'll then find your answer.

Thank you for your cooperation, searched for "countdown font" I did not find the answer.

Please can you help me?

Thank you for your cooperation, searched for "countdown font" I did not find the answer.

Please can you help me?
Then search the XenPorta thread for "countdown" there are quite a few replies for that, one of which will probably have your answer. Make sure it's the thread only that you search, not the whole forum. And no, beyond that I can't help you as I don't use XenPorta.

Unfortunately we can't force authors/developers to provide support for their resources.

As it's a third party add-on though you will need to get help there.

Create a new template.

Include the template where you wish, in forum_list or sidebar, etc.

Update the css in the top section to suit your style.
Everything between the <style type="text/css"></style> tags.

Edit the date between the <script type="text/javascript"></script> tags, like so:
Code:
'day': 12,
'month': 6,
'year': 2011,
'hour': 17,
'min': 0,
'sec': 0,
'utc': true

Change the title of the block in the h3 tags: <h3>Canadian Grand Prix Countdown</h3>

Edit the text under each digit block as required.
How do you center the countdown digits block? Thanks

Top Bottom