Could we have the Styles threads moved from chat to the actual styles forum ...

If you're referring to ones like mine, I put it there because it wasn't a style release, but a request for critiques, so I felt uncertain about putting it there. A Resource Critique forum (or whatever the suggested name was) that was brought up in a thread a few weeks ago would be a nice option IMO.

EDIT @Russ: I think that would work fine too. :)

The Resource Discussions forum is for general resources which at some point will be released for use by others.
The style critique threads which have been popping up recently don't fit in to that criteria as they are for use only on the site in question.

Having said that, a general critique forum might be a good idea where people can ask for feedback on their styles, logos, etc.

The Resource Discussions forum is for general resources which at some point will be released for use by others.
The style critique threads which have been popping up recently don't fit in to that criteria as they are for use only on the site in question.
I disagree.

However, having a section to talk about our own styles would be helpful.

Having said that, a general critique forum might be a good idea where people can ask for feedback on their styles, logos, etc.

That makes sense, technically a Resource is available for users to use(ideally) however someone getting feedback on a private style wouldn't go there.

It's very likely that a separate "critique" forum will be set up soon.
The details, along with a few other small changes, are just being thrashed out.

Top Bottom