1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest Could banned usernames be linked to their profile?

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Floris, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Floris

Floris Guest

When you ban someone you get a list of usernames, but from there you can't go to their full profile. It would be nice if their listed name would link to their admin.php profile.

Example of how it currently shows to me:

[​IMG]

Dean, leftie and krstep like this.
  2. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

That page shows the reason for the ban, when the ban is lifted, who banned, etc.

Whereas the search for users with primary user group 'banned' will bring up a list of banned accounts (or simply search for name), then that goes into the standard profile showing the standard information the other accounts have. Those are 2 different pieces of information.

Are you suggesting a link from the page in your post to their standard account admincp view?

3. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I think he means, on that screenshot as an example, the name "Vilandra" would be linked to his or hers profile on the forum.

4. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

I think you are correct in what he wants, just trying to be clear.

Mikey likes this.
  5. Floris

Floris Guest

Yeah, we want to remove spam from their profile, like web address, etc. I thought it was pretty clear what I mentioned. :)

Name > link to their full profile on admin.php ..

Dean likes this.
  6. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

I like the idea. And well, I don't think it's that difficult for the devs to add ;)