Cost to upgrade to 1.2

Gabby

Well such is life. I hired someone to be my go to guy for tech support and he ended up MIA before I even got to use him once.

When 1.2 comes out, what would it cost for someone to upgrade it for me? I have no idea or energy to learn how to do it.

Thank you...

Gabby

Hello,

It won't cost much.
If you'd like me to do it, shoot me a PM

We'll arrange a price that we both feel okay with :)

It really depends on how much work is required @Gabby. If you want someone to just upgrade it to 1.2 and then walk away leaving you with the job of fixing the style, making sure mods work etc then yes, as said above it won't cost you much. If, however, you want that person to make sure all addons work, the style is up to date, etc, then you're going to be looking at a higher fee.

It really depends on how much work is required @Gabby. If you want someone to just upgrade it to 1.2 and then walk away leaving you with the job of fixing the style, making sure mods work etc then yes, as said above it won't cost you much. If, however, you want that person to make sure all addons work, the style is up to date, etc, then you're going to be looking at a higher fee.

I must agree with Azhria here, that's why I didn't give you a number right away, but said instead that a price will be arranged :)

With you moving your forum now to us @Gabby, this is a service we offer free of charge to all our clients. Simply put in a ticket when your ready to upgrade.

Top Bottom