Correct SPF Format

Jeffin

I am trying to create an SPF record for my forum website and I am not sure whether I have done it right. This is what I have added: "v=spf1 ip4:64.64.14.156 include:_spf.google.com ~all". First one is my server IP and the other is Google Apps. Is this correct? Should add +a +mx to it?

Would appreciate some help. Thanks.

I am trying to create an SPF record for my forum website and I am not sure whether I have done it right. This is what I have added: "v=spf1 ip4:64.64.14.156 include:_spf.google.com ~all". First one is my server IP and the other is Google Apps. Is this correct? Should add +a +mx to it?

Would appreciate some help. Thanks.
I've found this site very helpful on generating a valid SPF record.
https://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/safety/content/technologies/senderid/wizard/

Sorry I have one more doubt. I have entered SPF record as both Text and SPF type and both has the same values. Would that be okay? Or would one be like spf1 and the other spf2 to avoid like a conflict? I use DNSMadeEasy to manage my domains. I could not find an answer of this on Google. Would appreciate some advice. :D

Sorry I have one more doubt. I have entered SPF record as both Text and SPF type and both has the same values. Would that be okay? Or would one be like spf1 and the other spf2 to avoid like a conflict? I use DNSMadeEasy to manage my domains. I could not find an answer of this on Google. Would appreciate some advice. :D
It would be okay :)

Top Bottom