Corp. - Metro nodes and on-canvas sidebar

Corp. - Metro nodes and on-canvas sidebar 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Maybe I'm just not patient enough but how do you activate the on-canvas sticky sidebar?

And yes, would love a dark version. I'm currently toying around with mine to get it how I want it... I'll be a process. :)

Maybe I'm just not patient enough but how do you activate the on-canvas sticky sidebar?

And yes, would love a dark version. I'm currently toying around with mine to get it how I want it... I'll be a process. :)
Should come turned on by default. If you want it on every page, you'll need the widget framework as that is the only easy way to add sidebar widgets to every page.

So I'm basically in love with this theme so far... however, quick question: where in the world is this located to change the color? I've tried every footer option.

@Mike Creuzer @Jake B.

where.webp

EDIT: Okay, found it. However, the left and right sides are still white... not sure where to find those options to change the colors...

Last edited:
Let me know if anything comes up.
Thanks, I ended up not upgrading and just making the changes suggested via the ticket system on your site. I guess I’ll just wait till the owner gets a chance to talk to the host, they need to upgrade the php version.

Edit:

Suggested changes worked. :)

Hi, in the Forum home the 3 panes of a menu only see them united between them instead in the menu under the panes 3 are the same size and with a space of equal size to each other.
Thank you

Attachments

• img.webp
    img.webp
    75.8 KB · Views: 18
  • img1.webp
    img1.webp
    66.2 KB · Views: 17
Hi, in the Forum home the 3 panes of a menu only see them united between them instead in the menu under the panes 3 are the same size and with a space of equal size to each other.
Thank you
Hi there,

If you go to the Node Info style property, trying removing the overflow: hidden; CSS line. Let me know if that works.

Hi, how do I insert an image logo instead Text?
Thank you
If you are referring to the Logo, simply go to UI.X Logo and blank out the Logo text input. That will get you an image. That image, depending on your configuration is either Brandmark image in navigation or under Header and navigation settings style properties.

Top Bottom