Corp. - Metro nodes and on-canvas sidebar

Corp. - Metro nodes and on-canvas sidebar 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
You have a plan to spend versions of the dark?

This is something we might end up doing. Currently not necessarily planned though

it is possible not to height change?

What height is being changed?

does this supports Sonnb-XenGallery?

It should work fine :)

this one and xenith, which is more faster to load?

I don't think either one would be faster or slower than the other

This is something we might end up doing. Currently not necessarily planned though

What height is being changed?

It should work fine :)

I don't think either one would be faster or slower than the other

thanks,
I have purchased xenith yesterday

Amazing theme, though support replies about once a day however, when they respond it is really helpful.

My question is, most of Audentio themes have homepages build into the theme, why doesn't this come with a homepage?

Amazing theme, though support replies about once a day however, when they respond it is really helpful.

My question is, most of Audentio themes have homepages build into the theme, why doesn't this come with a homepage?

Actually only 2 Proximity and #Rekt have home pages built in. The rest of them do not. It would be nice to see a homepage like those 2 have on all of Audentio themes.

Support is as quick as we can get to it, sometimes within minutes, sometimes you might catch us while we are sleeping or just left for the day.

In regards to homepages, as @Ernest L. Defoe says here:

Actually only 2 Proximity and #Rekt have home pages built in. The rest of them do not. It would be nice to see a homepage like those 2 have on all of Audentio themes.

Scratch/Crumble have one as well, actually.

We used the widget framework to do the homepages, and the widget framework had a few bugs which made importing the homepage cause us more trouble than its worth. We plan on doing homepages again in 2.0 :)

Support is as quick as we can get to it, sometimes within minutes, sometimes you might catch us while we are sleeping or just left for the day.

In regards to homepages, as @Ernest L. Defoe says here:

Scratch/Crumble have one as well, actually.

We used the widget framework to do the homepages, and the widget framework had a few bugs which made importing the homepage cause us more trouble than its worth. We plan on doing homepages again in 2.0 :)

Alright, thank you both for the replies. All in all I'm very happy with this theme and once I get it up and running I'll be leaving a review on it :D

@Mike Creuzer
I'm configuring this for a customer.
Can you give me same hint about configuring the forum grid with nodes with A LOT of sub-nodes? (I sent you more info about the costumer privately)

I think sub-forums...

I always been a little confused about nodes, forums, subforums and sub-nodes so I started to call them all "nodes" and "sub-nodes" :D

I think sub-forums...

I always been a little confused about nodes, forums, subforums and sub-nodes so I started to call them all "nodes" and "sub-nodes" :D
No problem, I responded to your PC with some specifics. Hopefully that should help for now, and Ill make sure to make it better in the next update. Already have in fact just gotta release it, its coming soon.

Top Bottom