Core - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Change width of sidebarbg.png with CSS .. add to your EXTRA.CSS

I uploaded wider version of sidebarbg.png file to web server.

Good stuff I could of taken a different approach I'm sure but to make it easily a global change without template edits I felt this was the best solution for a premium theme.

Let me know if you have any other problems I'll do he best I can to support third party ad dons.

Greg I haven't forgotten about you family in town this weekend so its a bit hectic here.

Appreciate everyones business your continued support allows me to do this :)

Good stuff I could of taken a different approach I'm sure but to make it easily a global change without template edits I felt this was the best solution for a premium theme.

Let me know if you have any other problems I'll do he best I can to support third party ad dons.

Greg I haven't forgotten about you family in town this weekend so its a bit hectic here.

Appreciate everyones business your continued support allows me to do this :)
Hope you've settled down after the weekend :)

Let me know when you get around to working on that Red XML ;) Also, again if you can just let me know Option a.) or Option b.) (read above) when you get around to it :)

Hope you've settled down after the weekend :)

Let me know when you get around to working on that Red XML ;) Also, again if you can just let me know Option a.) or Option b.) (read above) when you get around to it :)

Greg read your post and maybe because it's early not sure how to respond in regards to the option a/b haha :)

I think what I'll do... is create a style property that controls the directory of the colors. So I'll have multiple folders inside the style red/green/blue ect...

then the style property you'll just change it to whichever color you want. Lastly... the rest of the blue is controlled via 2 color properties. Doing it this way if you want multiple themes it'll be easy as you can install as a child of the main blue color, then change the childs style property to red and the color palette.

No additional folder needed, sound good? Working on it now...

Russ updated Core with a new update entry:

1.1.5 Compatibility Fix + Enhancements

View attachment 46677

This is a rather large update to the Core style. First off with this update we're introducing the Framework on the style. Our Framework called XenBase will give you more powerful options to work with as well as gives us the ability to update our styles much quicker.

More information on our framework can be found here

For the existing Core users... the best bet will be to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ok everyone... updated... added some new color schemes and a bunch of other things.

I can't stress this enough, existing Core users this is a massive change, because we'll be using the framework now I would install this as a new theme and re-apply your edits. For any help don't hesitate.

Also don't forgot to rate the resource on here, it helps a ton(assuming it's a 5 star :)).

Ok everyone... updated... added some new color schemes and a bunch of other things.

I can't stress this enough, existing Core users this is a massive change, because we'll be using the framework now I would install this as a new theme and re-apply your edits. For any help don't hesitate.

Also don't forgot to rate the resource on here, it helps a ton(assuming it's a 5 star :)).

Quick check on a couple of things:

Will installing Xenbase first then Core 1.1.5 keep the original Core in place with child styles intact?
and Is this still OK with Arty's Responsive addon and is there anything additional that needs doing?

Looking forward to the additional functionality for a styling dweeb like me :)

Yep if you install xenbase then 115 core as a child it won't effect your existing core styles :) as for the responsive add on shouldn't matter

Yes sir, well it's in 1.1.5 :)
Nice Russ :)

For the dummies - You mentioned that a completely new install is probably the way to go for existing Core users. Do we rename the new 1.1.5 "core" directory to something else, and then upload that? Otherwise we will overwrite the files in the old version of Core.

Or can we just upgrade? I'll never use the old theme again.

Nice Russ :)

For the dummies - You mentioned that a completely new install is probably the way to go for existing Core users. Do we rename the new 1.1.5 "core" directory to something else, and then upload that? Otherwise we will overwrite the files in the old version of Core.

Or can we just upgrade? I'll never use the old theme again.
Apologies Greg should of noted :), make a back up of your styles/core/xenforo/sources, then upload the latest sources folder. Inside sources you'll see the different color schemes included.

If you want to run multiple color schemes just import the core XML as a child of the core xml .

Then for the child of the core style go into your style properties -> core properties and change the color to red. I've provided the suggested color codes for each new scheme you'll then go into the color palette on the child and change the XenBaseColor1 to the suggested color provided.

While it seems complicated at first.... once the XML is installed you can change the color schemes in like 10 seconds :)

Let me know if you need help I'll post screenshots( posting from my phone now)

after enabling the subforum grid, I am now getting strange category display.. subforum background and its formatting has had major burp

core subforums.webp

Top Bottom