Core - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Hey Sheldon working on it, its not as simple as some CSS actually I think there is some busted code when Iwent digging last night

I just bought it and tried to install, I get the following errors when importing style-XenBase.xml:

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '4-xenBase_sidebar_visitorpanel' for key 'definition_style_id_property_name'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2275
  8. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertiesFromArray() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2187
  9. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyXml() in XenForo/Model/Style.php at line 533
  10. XenForo_Model_Style->importStyleXml() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Style.php at line 181
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Style->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/admin.php at line 13

I just bought it and tried to install, I get the following errors when importing style-XenBase.xml:

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '4-xenBase_sidebar_visitorpanel' for key 'definition_style_id_property_name'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2275
  8. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertiesFromArray() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2187
  9. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyXml() in XenForo/Model/Style.php at line 533
  10. XenForo_Model_Style->importStyleXml() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Style.php at line 181
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Style->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/admin.php at line 13

Found my error which relates to you to @Greg Clifford , I'll be uploading the new version pixelExit.com in the next few minutes.

I bought it but I can see only the Blue version, how can I switch to the Green version?

Go to Style Properties -> Core Properties, you type in the color you'd want on the top(the pre-selected colors) then change the hex color below with the suggested value.

Alright,
Every thing looks quite superb in this theme, only 1 thing is that where the user-bar went to? I mean, the Points/Trophy/Warnings etc. All the info seems hidden, any idea why?

Alright,
Every thing looks quite superb in this theme, only 1 thing is that where the user-bar went to? I mean, the Points/Trophy/Warnings etc. All the info seems hidden, any idea why?

Are you asking about it in postbit?

Or where? I'm confused on what location you are talking about.

Just a heads up for my clients... the style works on XenForo 1.2 RC 1 well, there is one glitch was I accidentally rolled out with the Beta 5 release of the style, however I posted a fix in the Core area on my forums. It's in regards to the breadcrumb cut off at the sidebar.

I'll more than likely wait for 1.2 stable release(hopefully soon) to release the next update, which will bring 2 templates up to date with RC 1(or new stable templates) and some cosmetic issues I find.

Thank you to everyone for all your support. (y) you guys rock.

Hi Russ,

Is that an issue of the Core style?

xenforo.com/community/threads/keeping-the-red-counter-at-inbox.55277/

Bogan mentioned it should be ok at the default, but I wanna be able to use Core and not to have the red-counter disappear once I hover (and yet have a lot of unread messages to read)

Hi Russ,

Is that an issue of the Core style?

xenforo.com/community/threads/keeping-the-red-counter-at-inbox.55277/

Bogan mentioned it should be ok at the default, but I wanna be able to use Core and not to have the red-counter disappear once I hover (and yet have a lot of unread messages to read)

Are you using the userbar in the moderator bar area, or just the default location?

Are you using the userbar in the moderator bar area, or just the default location?
Uuhm, I guess I'm not an expert enough to even understand what you've just said :notworthy:

I meant that overall, every member that hover the incoming, the balloon/red-counter counts is gone, even if the member haven't read any messge

Top Bottom