Copy Nodes

My clone node add-on was for XF 1.x, and the last version was dated Nov 2014. It's an oldie. I have been asked a few times to add that functionality to my Admin tools add-on (it already allows you to clone user groups), and I will eventually (a little busy with other add-ons at the moment). With that said, I do support the idea of XF adding this functionality to the core. If I didn't feel it was a much needed feature I would have never created the clone node add-on.

The clone node and clone user group add-ons really made it a lot easier and saved me a tremendous amount of time setting up and maintaining my (now defunct, but loved) role playing site.

So this "well known user from Canada", :cool: is going to like the first post. And if this suggestion doesn't go anywhere, as I previously stated, I will add it to my admin tools add-on.

My clone node add-on was for XF 1.x, and the last version was dated Nov 2014. It's an oldie. I have been asked a few times to add that functionality to my Admin tools add-on (it already allows you to clone user groups), and I will eventually (a little busy with other add-ons at the moment). With that said, I do support the idea of XF adding this functionality to the core. If I didn't feel it was a much needed feature I would have never created the clone node add-on.

The clone node and clone user group add-ons really made it a lot easier and saved me a tremendous amount of time setting up and maintaining my (now defunct, but loved) role playing site.

So this "well known user from Canada", :cool: is going to like the first post. And if this suggestion doesn't go anywhere, as I previously stated, I will add it to my admin tools add-on.
Lawrence has this been added already? Can't find it anywhere.

Top Bottom