Convert your vb4 or vb5 skins to xenforo styles

napy8gen

Hi Guys,
sultantheme_logo.webp
I am Hanafi from sultantheme.com. I am looking for xenforo work since vbulletin sucks real time. Now they are waiting for vb5 connect CMS feature many of the users stucked with vb4 suites.

I am here to offer my xenforo services,
1. I can convert your vb4 or vb5 to xenforo styles.
2. I can match your website to xenforo styles.
3. I also do custom styles.

Here is more of me.

I am vbulletin skins seller since 2008, now offering xenforo styles.
I manage to convert 6 of my vb4 skins to xenforo styles that you can see here http://www.sultantheme.com/xenforo/index.php

You can contact me from my website contact form for fast response.
Quite few of my old customers are here :) I hope they see me.

You can try me, I am good at what I do. Fast turn around time can be expected.

Thank you for future consideration,
Hanafi

I wondered when you'd come over here full time - always liked your styles - clean and subtle on the most part. Will be good to see what you bring to xF style table! (y)

*edit...

And you've already converted one of my favourites - Merhania

I wondered when you'd come over here full time - always liked your styles - clean and subtle on the most part. Will be good to see what you bring to xF style table! (y) And you've already converted one of my favourites - Merhania
I am active now converting my skins to xenforo. To say fulltime xenforo no because I have still not close my vbulletin business. But I will keep going to increase the collection number so xenforo people will have more style choices. I thought of creating new styles but some people still asked for my popular styles like Futuris and Merhania. So I did popular styles first.

I am active now converting my skins to xenforo. To say fulltime xenforo no because I have still not close my vbulletin business. But I will keep going to increase the collection number so xenforo people will have more style choices. I thought of creating new styles but some people still asked for my popular styles like Futuris and Merhania. So I did popular styles first.
very nice :)

Just an FYI, napy8gen helped us create http://www.47r-squad.com custom template, I highly recommend him.
He gets things done on a timely manner.
We have worked with him since 2010, we had a total of 3 templates done with him and each time they were done, it kept surprising people and kept turning heads.

He recently created this as well: http://raptorgaming.net/forums/
And this of course: http://47r-squad.net/

Just thought I should put my 2cents in.
Not many designers are willing to create custom styles at a reasonable price and feel that napy8gen provides the best pricing compared to others.

http://www.sultantheme.com/services/custom-forum-design/

Check out this, because no matter what, this matters the most to me when I have someone creating a style for me:

Money Back Guarantee
* If you don’t like the first design in any way and don’t want a 2nd design to be made, I will give back all your money. The design will be mine.
* If you want a second design made, then you still don’t like it, you will get half refund of the money. And both of the design will be mine.
* If you like the 2nd design, first design will be mine.
* Liking the design, expression of liking it means you accepted it.
Continuous Support
* Support on changes on new accepted skin will be given in term of small changes. Some color changes, some button changes. Some bugs.No more than 3 time of revisions.
* Support will be given the whole version period (eg: version3.8 to vb3.9) in term of small bugs.
* Continous support doesnot mean free version updates every time. Updating templates is another service.

He believes in his work, and I believe in his work, yet he is offering Money Back Guaranteed so you are protected with your investment, not many people are willing to do that.

If you have any doubt, you may want to erase them.
He always goes beyond his scope of support to get the job done, he will never turn your request down, that's the type of person he is, he wants to make sure you are 100% happy with everything with the design/conversion.

I am not selling 1.2 styles yet, but I have managed to get all my black series responsive ready. I will work on the other 9 styles soon. So I expected all will be solved before the 1.2 goes gold. At the moment I am working for a customer, first time job I got to convert a style from vb4 and yes it's for beta 1.2 responsive style.

I would recommend @napy8gen he did some very fine work on one of our older vBulletin 3 styles. (y)

And I look forward to him developing more XenForo 1.2 styles once its final :D

I would also like to recommend @napy8gen

I spent a good while doing research on designers before i chose him. He is very honest and a hard worker. He followed all my inputs and did his best to get it the way I wanted. I would recommend him for any forum large or small because he is a pro plain and simple.

Top Bottom