• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Graphic convert to trasparent

Shelley

Is there anyone that can convert the background to transparent.

Thank you in advance

View attachment 44516

View attachment 44514
I quickly did the image you initially posted before you added the other glass (I'll leave that for someone else to do).

Someone will be able to do a better job (as i didn't have much time to spend on it) probably best waiting for someone else to do this image for you.

Attachments

Tracy Perry

Is there anyone that can convert the background to transparent.

Thank you in advance
pilsner.png guiness.png article-new_ehow_images_a08_2o_q2_beer-mug-centerpiece-ideas-800x800.jpg
Just three I found real quick and sized them down and made the background transparent. Won't be as good of job as Shelley can do as I just use Gimp to add an alpha channel and then clear the background. If these are to large they can be sized down easily.

Kelvin

Shelley

View attachment 44619 View attachment 44616 View attachment 44617
Just three I found real quick and sized them down and made the background transparent. Won't be as good of job as Shelley can do as I just use Gimp to add an alpha channel and then clear the background. If these are to large they can be sized down easily.
That's actually a better crop than what I did. :D I used the magic wand tool where normally to crop objects I normally use the Pen Tool which does a better job. But yeah, the crop you made are of much better quality what aren't you telling me? You a secret wizard in photoshop? :D

Anyhow, nice job with that. (y)

Tracy Perry

That's actually a better crop than what I did. :D I used the magic wand tool where normally to crop objects I normally use the Pen Tool which does a better job. But yeah, the crop you made are of much better quality what aren't you telling me? You a secret wizard in photoshop? :D

Anyhow, nice job with that. (y)
Thanks, and nope.. I've downloaded the trial version - and am overwhelmed by it. I just use Gimp, add an alpha channel, use the fuzzy select tool in the areas I want to remove and then clear them. It makes those areas into transparent. I could bust even further and blow the image up and use the pen to catch the ones that it misses, but for most use it's like horseshoes and hand grenades - it's close enough. :p

Kelvin

Tracy Or Shelley can convert these to png transparent. images46.jpg image44.jpg images.jpg

there glasses are for the read and unread and the books are for my book forum i will resize them because not sure yet what size i want

thank you

Tracy Perry

Attachments

EQnoble

Rats.. EQNoble deleted his... I was going to make a comment about him coming from the "Bigger is Better" school. :D
Well...lol tbh ...I uploaded the wrong ones...ie the ones that weren't finished. I figured that when I refreshed and saw the other options I would be safe to remove the redundancies (which since I uploaded the wrong ones made sense) and didn't realize I was ninja quoted. :)

Tracy Perry

Just a few more to be made transparent.
It will be a bit before I can get to work on them. Currently working at a local office rolling out a corp. antivirus solution, installing 28 new runs of cabling, and setting up 15 new desktops with the RMS software for a local doctor.