Convert Full Attachments [Deleted]

gldtn

gldtn submitted a new resource:

Convert Full Attachments - Convert full attachments to thumbnails

This add-on converts all full attachments to thumbnails while leaving the attachment in it's same location.

The cron works every hour and you will be able to choose which forums you wish this to run on. You must choose at least one forum or you will receive an error when the cron is run.

See the screenshots below for more details...

Convert full attachments:
View attachment 60219

To thumbnails:
View attachment 60217

You can select forums at the ACP >...

Read more about this resource...

hey, this addon wont install, it just keeps loading the install page without progressing to the rebuilding phase.

hey, this addon wont install, it just keeps loading the install page without progressing to the rebuilding phase.

it worked for me, but in windows after dragging the upload/library folder from the zip, the folder library/ConvertFullAttachment was green (encrypted), so had to right-click, properties, uncheck encrypt, apply... otherwise install fails... not sure why a few addons have folders that come out marked as encrypted like that.....

Try downloading it again, and re-uploading everything, it maybe that something got corrupted along the way.

it worked for me, but in windows after dragging the upload/library folder from the zip, the folder library/ConvertFullAttachment was green (encrypted), so had to right-click, properties, uncheck encrypt, apply... otherwise install fails... not sure why a few addons have folders that come out marked as encrypted like that.....

I ran into something similar before, where something archived in Windows, would not open in Mac until I used a non-default Mac archiver. Although this shouldn't happen, this might be your problem since I use Mac.

Top Bottom