Convert attachments all

Convert attachments all [Paid] 1.1

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Convert attachments all - Converts attached PNG images to JPG images.

Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $35.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Description:

Converts attached PNG images to JPG images.

PNG images are very wasteful as they are 10 times the size of a JPG image of same size. By default all PNG images...

Read more about this resource...

Why is this conversion useful?
Because JPGs are smaller in size, and they are widely supported across almost every platform and service imaginable. If you have a forum community where members post a lot of images daily, using JPG format will help these pictures load faster - a feature that members who suffer from slow internet speeds, will appreciate greatly.

PNGs are generally larger than JPGs, use up additional storage space, and potentially slow down the responsiveness of web pages. If you wish not to overwhelm your users' devices, you may want to go with a forum JPG converter - which will give all your users quick loading times with minimal compromise on quality.

I added convertattachmentsall

Got this message. If this is correct, how do I do so? Also how many can I do at one time?

IMG_3992.webp

Top Bottom