Conversation Last Read Time

Conversation Last Read Time 1.1.0

No permission to download

TickTackk

batpool52! submitted a new resource:

Conversation Last Read Time - Add "Last Read Date" next to each conversation participants

Description
This add-on adds "Last Read Date" next to each conversation participants.

Permissions
  • "View last read time" under Admin > Groups & permissions > [Usergroup] > Conversation permissions

License
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details

Read more about this resource...

Nice idea for an add-on. I noticed the last read time is displayed as when the last message was sent (and if user has read that message).

Nice idea for an add-on. I noticed the last read time is displayed as when the last message was sent (and if user has read that message).
By default when someone starts a conversation, the conversation start time is set as last read date.

@batpool52! I'm having issues with this. I'm seeing the same last read time for all participants, and it only seems to update if someone actually replies (Which makes it update for every participant to that time)

@batpool52!
Suggestion: I would change the phrase for conversationLastReadTime_last_read_time from "Last Read Time" to "Last Read." On the default XF 2.1 theme it pushes the AM/PM to the next line when it is "Last Read Time" but keeps it all on one line when it is just "Last Read."

Super minor and we can always just updated the phrase ourselves, but something to consider.

'm having issues with this. I'm seeing the same last read time for all participants, and it only seems to update if someone actually replies (Which makes it update for every participant to that time)

the same with me.
Does the tool not work with its own tables or columns that store and read the reading date for each person?
In a conversation on 2 people, the error may not be apparent, but I have conversations with at least 8 people. And for all who read it is the same date (the other the start date). Also, I have no other add-ons installed for conversations. So nothing overlaps.

LG: Tammy

Hi,

I am getting the following error:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Declaration of TickTackk\ConversationLastReadTime\XF\Pub\Controller\Conversation::assertViewableUserConversation($conversationId, array $extraWith = Array) should be compatible with BS\HighPrivacy\XF\Pub\Controller\Conversation::assertViewableUserConversation($conversationId, array $extraWith = Array, $checkSecure = true) in src/addons/TickTackk/ConversationLastReadTime/XF/Pub/Controller/Conversation.php at line 60

Any advice to fix it? thanks!

i got one too....seems its the same....seems to be conflicting with another free addon we are using, heres the full stack trace

• ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Declaration of TickTackk\ConversationLastReadTime\XF\Pub\Controller\Conversation::assertViewableUserConversation($conversationId, array $extraWith = Array) should be compatible with BS\HighPrivacy\XF\Pub\Controller\Conversation::assertViewableUserConversation($conversationId, array $extraWith = Array, $checkSecure = true)
  • src/addons/TickTackk/ConversationLastReadTime/XF/Pub/Controller/Conversation.php:0
  • Generated by: Admin
  • Apr 7, 2020 at 6:15 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(444): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Dec...', '/home/user/...', 0, Array)
#1 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(444): include()
#2 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(322): Composer\Autoload\includeFile('/home/user/...')
#3 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('TickTackk\\Conve...')
#4 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('TickTackk\\Conve...')
#5 src/XF/Extension.php(172): class_exists('TickTackk\\Conve...')
#6 src/XF/App.php(2668): XF\Extension->extendClass('XF\\Pub\\Controll...', NULL)
#7 src/XF/App.php(1472): XF\App->extendClass('XF\\Pub\\Controll...')
#8 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\App->XF\{closure}('XF\\Pub\\Controll...', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#9 src/XF/App.php(2623): XF\Container->create('controller', 'XF:Conversation', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(289): XF\App->controller('XF:Conversation', Object(XF\Http\Request))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Conversation', 'popup', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), NULL, NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), NULL, NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#14 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#16 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#17 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(212) "/community/conversations/popup?xfRequestUri=%2Fcommunity%2Fconversations%2Flol-jesus-christ-dude.60469%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1586236542%2C6dce229321e5ba2de42cdfd025e07db0&_xfResponseType=json&=1586236468639"
["referrer"] => string(77) "https://www.mysite.com/community/conversations/lol-jesus-christ-dude.60469/"
["_GET"] => array(6) {
["/community/conversations/popup"] => string(0) ""
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(53) "/community/conversations/lol-jesus-christ-dude.60469/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1586236542,6dce229321e5ba2de42cdfd025e07db0"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
["_"] => string(13) "1586236468639"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

i can confirm the error got fixed....

i tried again..
have enabled the admin permission but i still see the same->
READ : Month, Day, Year