Conversation Folders [Paid] [Deleted]

Liam W

in memoriam 1998-2020
Liam W submitted a new resource:

Conversation Folders - Organise those conversations...

This add-on will add conversation folders to your conversation system - it's that simple ;)

Access to the system is permission controlled, and conversations can be moved to folders using the 'Inline Mod' conversation system - they can also be moved individually.

The folders are displayed in a block on the conversations page.

The screenshots should explain more, and the add-on is installed at XF Liam for demo purposes :)

Read more about this resource...

This is an absolutely wonderful addon.
What many have wanted for a long time is to be able to have folders for their Conversations and finally we can now do that.
A fair price for this addon from a coder we know and trust here on Xenforo
Cheers Liam W....

Ok, bought, installed and checking it all out now
So far doing just as it says on the tin
Got some folders set up with different names and moved over some Conversations, so easy now to go to a folder and find just what I need.
This addon is just what was needed for the Conversations part of Xenforo.

Any way to have this shown above of the pm's rather than in a sidebar? It bugs out and pushes the pm's out of the screen on a mobile device.

This is a great idea and addon. But is there a way to NOT show it in the inbox with FOLDERNAME?

If you move a paper from your desk into a folder, it is no longer on you desk, it just resides in the folder.

This is a great idea and addon. But is there a way to NOT show it in the inbox with FOLDERNAME?

If you move a paper from your desk into a folder, it is no longer on you desk, it just resides in the folder.

What do you mean?

Wait, do you mean you want a list to only display unfoldered conversations when not viewing a specific folder? If so, then that can be added - I'll do it ASAP :)

Liam

Just upgraded to the lastest version but when I move a Conversation to a folder the Conversation still shows in both all Conversations and in the Folder, not just in the folder.
Why is that?

Also when I open a Conversation and click the Move on the top right:
Screen Shot 2558-06-11 at 8.28.25 AM.webp
it doesn't do anything
It shows the loading on the top right of the screen like so:
Screen Shot 2558-06-11 at 8.30.07 AM.webp

But that's it, nothing else happens

If you have all the conversation in front of you and tick one of them and then from the drop down use the Move Conversation the pop up comes and you can move it.

The strange thing is on your site Liam I tested the same above and it all works fine
So no idea why it doesn't on mine

UPDATE:
So I un-installed this and re installed the 1.0.3 version, and still have the same above problem when trying to move a Conversation when actually within the Conversation
Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:
1.0.4 doesnt work for me either ,

1. you can move a conversation to a folder from the conversation list, but the moved conversation still shows in both folder and in conversation list.

2. And if you use MOVE CONVERSATION from within the conversation (likeNew Joe screen shot), nothing happens for me either.

1.0.4 doesnt work for me either ,

1. you can move a conversation to a folder from the conversation list, but the moved conversation still shows in both folder and in conversation list.

2. And if you use MOVE CONVERSATION from within the conversation (likeNew Joe screen shot), nothing happens for me either.

Glad it's not just me then
What version of Xenforo are you using?
I had a problem with an add-on early this week and it was due to running Xenforo version 1.4.2
I've not updated to 1.4.7 which is the latest version of Xenforo, going to do that later see if that helps
I just found it strange how it works on Liam's site just fine though....

Top Bottom