Conversation Auto Responder

Conversation Auto Responder v1.2.3

No permission to download

lol768

lol768 submitted a new resource:

Conversation Auto Responder - Auto-replies for XenForo!

Description

Conversation Auto Responder (previously MessageAutoReplies) is a XenForo add-on which allows users to configure an auto-response message which is sent as an automatic response to incoming conversations. Access to set a message can be restricted with a permission node - ideal for only allowing staff to use the feature, for example.

The message supports the full range of BBCode tags available in normal conversations and can make use of variables which are replaced at...

Read more about this resource...

I can't access to ACP because after the install, I have an a blank page :(.
I can't reproduce the problem with XenForo 1.5.0 myself, so I need more information in order to figure out what's going wrong.

If you're using apache2, please check to see if an error log is available at /var/log/apache2/error.log

If you're using nginx with FPM, please check to see if an error log if available at /var/log/php-fpm/default/error.log

Please consult your webserver's documentation and config files if you cannot find an appropriate log at either of the above two locations. If you're not using apache2 or nginx, consult your webserver's documentation.

If you cannot find a log file, you can try and enable display_errors and set error_reporting in your php.ini file as a last resort. You should avoid doing this on a production system.

Please ensure you're using a recent version of PHP. This add-on uses namespaces and short array syntax so you'll need at least PHP version 5.4. I personally suggest you use the latest stable version of PHP (5.6.13).

Please ensure the add-on was downloaded correctly. The md5sum of the latest release file is 6a802da91d1496eea942c856f3e056bc - you can use this to verify the ZIP was not somehow damaged (unlikely given the ZIP spec mandates use of a CRC32 checksum on each file).

Anyway to make this conversation auto reply based on keywords.

Lets say

User types up a conversation response:

Where is the Admin?

It then auto replies

He's gone, why do you care?

Not sure if anything like this is possible to integrate.

Make multiple different auto reply responses.

Can this be set, so that only certain Usergroups get an Auto reply?
For example, if another Moderator writes me, he does not need to see the Auto reply for regular Users.

Is that possible?

Thanks

For some reason it is not posting the automated response.
I agree. It worked a couple of times. Now it just throws errors in acp.

Code:
Error Info
Too few matches! The original string passed in was 'conversations/1106/' - library/MessageAutoReplies/Util/ConversationUtil.php:19

Code:
Error Info
Too few matches! The original string passed in was 'conversations/1106/' - library/MessageAutoReplies/Util/ConversationUtil.php:19
Yep, still getting this.

Code:
Error Info
Yep, still getting this.

What have you two got \XenForo_Application::getOptions()->get("includeTitleInUrls") set to?

I got the same issue, i find that option enabled "include titles in url"

The error is:
MessageAutoReplies\Exception\InvalidConversationUrlException: Too few matches! The original string passed in was 'conversations/4475/' - library/MessageAutoReplies/Util/ConversationUtil.php:19
Generato Da: _Procent_99_, Oggi alle 10:43

Analisi dello Stack
#0 /var/www/trollandia.it/community/library/MessageAutoReplies/ControllerPublic/Conversation.php(27): MessageAutoReplies\Util\ConversationUtil::getConversationIdFromUrl('conversations/4...', false)
#1 /var/www/trollandia.it/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): MessageAutoReplies\ControllerPublic\Conversation->actionInsert()
#2 /var/www/trollandia.it/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /var/www/trollandia.it/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Stato Richiesta
array(3) {
["url"] => string(52) "https://trollandia.it/community/conversations/insert"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/community/conversations/insert"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(9) {
["recipients"] => string(9) "malachiel"
["title"] => string(2) ";("
["message_html"] => string(96) "<p>mala vado su ricieste cambi account ma non ci sta nessun ''crea nuova discussione''&nbsp;</p>"
["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(49) "https://trollandia.it/community/conversations/add"
["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "22e52a70eb2f786f42c4a6d665cc5939"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(28) "/community/conversations/add"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Top Bottom