Conversation acces after certain amount of posts

Robby

Hi,

I have on my forum a big problem. Many users register and leave just pm's that are against forum rules. Is it possible to give conversation acces after a certain amount of posts? For example, after 5 posts you can send pms.

Yes, there are conversation permissions which would allow you to do this. You'd set the registered group with no conversation sending permissions, then apply a user group promotion after 5 posts (or whatever criteria you want) and promote to a user group that has conversation sending permissions.

Yes, there are conversation permissions which would allow you to do this. You'd set the registered group with no conversation sending permissions, then apply a user group promotion after 5 posts (or whatever criteria you want) and promote to a user group that has conversation sending permissions.
Ok but it must go through promotion. So i can only make a new user group?

Ok but it must go through promotion. So i can only make a new user group?
Correct. That's how giving permissions works in XenForo, if you want users to have more than when they first register you either have to manually add them to secondary user groups with additional permissions or use a user group promotion to automatically do this.

Correct. That's how giving permissions works in XenForo, if you want users to have more than when they first register you either have to manually add them to secondary user groups with additional permissions or use a user group promotion to automatically do this.
Thanks for this clarification.

Top Bottom