Control of the moderators job [Paid] [Deleted]

Akinak

Akinak submitted a new resource:

Report for moderator action - moderator action stats

When You have middle or big forum with several moders, there is a question - who really does all the work ?
This addon can give answer for this question.

He simply demonstrates the amount of moderator action . Actions may be filtered by time and content type.

See video from some big forum:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Read more about this resource...

can we show that to public / users ?

the idea is about users as watchdog, so more transparency.

i saw the vid but i don't understand Russian so i couldn't make much sense of it..

could u post some images with english enabled?

also does this only log Moderators such only the people added to the moderator section in ACP?

i need something that will moderator all actions of users within specific user groups as we have Moderators & other groups like Community admins, Senior admin etc...
and i need to log and filter by specific Username EG the name of a staff member or filter by all Staff members to view there post count, threads, likes etc and all other data
so i can also compare between all the staff members or certain members..

but i'm not sure what this add-one already does as i cannot understand the labels since it all in Russian..

i saw the vid but i don't understand Russian so i couldn't make much sense of it..

could u post some images with english enabled?

also does this only log Moderators such only the people added to the moderator section in ACP?

i need something that will moderator all actions of users within specific user groups as we have Moderators & other groups like Community admins, Senior admin etc...
and i need to log and filter by specific Username EG the name of a staff member or filter by all Staff members to view there post count, threads, likes etc and all other data
so i can also compare between all the staff members or certain members..

but i'm not sure what this add-one already does as i cannot understand the labels since it all in Russian..

It work's only for moderators. But if u want, we can discuss it, and make add-on for u, with more options. Write me, if u intrested.

Top Bottom