Contest! Win a XenForo License!

I never liked writing essays, too much placeholder paragraphs to make a bullet style list of arguments look bigger than it really is. But I wish all the contestants best of luck! :)

I'll consider entering, although I'm not that good at writing essays, but then again... I don't have the funds to purchase xenForo at the moment (I hoped I would have it by now, but eh). It's worth a try I suppose :)

There's still plenty of time to enter the first contest - submissions will be accepted until midnight on October 18th, 2010 (Eastern Daylight Time). :)

TAZ will be running a series of contests in the coming weeks with the winners each receiving a XenForo license. :)

First up is an essay contest. For more information you can read about it Here.

Entered! Fingers are crossed that mine makes the cut. I'd really like to give xF a try (and right now, I can't afford much of anything)...

So my question:
submissions will not be accepted after midnight on October 18th, 2010 (Eastern Daylight Time).

As in half an hour ago, or as in 23 hours and 30 minutes from now? Because usually midnight signifies the next day starting, so~ I'm a little confused :D

Top Bottom