******* - Content Restriction using Credits [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Content Restriction using Credits - Allows to easily restrict content on thread to only those users who have purchased by Credits.

INFORMATION:
This addon defines an events that allows to easily restrict content on thread to only those users who have purchased by Credits.

FEATURES:
- Define action allows users to purchase resources (Resource Manager) by using Credits (Credits Premium).
- Define action allows resource's uploaders can receive Credits (with % commission set by admin) when someone purchases their resources.
- Allow resource's uploaders to defines resource's price.
- Fully supports Credits' alert...

Read more about this resource...

Suggestion: create a list under the button with the links of profiles of the persons that have bought the contest...this can be very useful to promote "Paid" content and competitions.

******* updated ******* - Content Restriction using Credits with a new update entry:

25/02/2014: Version 1.0.1

- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

******* updated ******* - Content Restriction using Credits with a new update entry:

05/03/2014: Version 1.1.0

- Added Restricted Content get Purchased event (Assigns credits to Posters when content restrictions has been purchased).
- Added confirmation step before purchasing.
- Minor bug fixes.

06/03/2014: Version 1.2.0

- Added thread stater reward option (Reward by content's price or fixed price)
- Added range option for content's price.
- Added allow/disallow HTML for restricted content option.
- Minor bug fixes.

A suggestion if you like it, will it be possible to restrict posting instead the content of the first thread ?

For example I see the first post normally but now I'm require to pay credits so I can post there.

cheers.

Suggestion: create a list under the button with the links of profiles of the persons that have bought the contest...this can be very useful to promote "Paid" content and competitions.

News on this? This is very important for my community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom