• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Contact us to be available when site is inactive

Bionic Rooster

I don't think this is a good idea. The reason for a board being inactive is because some work is being done in the background and I wouldn't want people accessing any of the functionality that could/would interrupt that. I would be more practical to have an mailto:email link in the inactive message so if they had to mail you for some emergency it would open their mail server and not interrupt the work going on .

Goodfella

I don't think this is a good idea. The reason for a board being inactive is because some work is being done in the background and I wouldn't want people accessing any of the functionality that could/would interrupt that. I would be more practical to have an mailto:email link in the inactive message so if they had to mail you for some emergency it would open their mail server and not interrupt the work going on .
Im pretty sure there is a way to keep the "Contact Us" section open without interrupting whatever process is going on (upgrade, ect).