Conspiracy theories

Are they..

• stupid stuff for stupid noobs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cedivad

I would open this topic to use this amazing board and discuss the subject. I've personally spent a lot of my time documenting on this stuff.

I'm sure that:
  • 11/9: towers had an help at falling; a plane can't have done that exit hole on the pentagon.
  • haarp: american government control several aspects of the global weather (what is happening in russia right now is interesting but not necessarily connected).
  • finance: dollar is based on the black gold. Saddam in 2000 decided to sell its petroleum in euros. USA invaded iraq and restarted selling it in dollars. If this hadn't happend, how we would use dollars as toilet paper.

I've readed several interesting and mostly true stuff about:
  • aliens (about the survey, search on the web about "apollo 19/20") or look at this pic and search trough tinyeye.com some bigger ones:
    apolloimageatlasas15p96xy3.webp
  • banks: seigniorage. In this matter is interesting the work that my connational "Giacinto Auriti" did.
I can not count how many stupid/wrong stuff i heard during this time in the web.

So, i'm crazy?

surely, i KNOW that there is a 5km long alien spaceship in the dark side of the moon ... :D

You are probably, but .. there is life out there in some shape or form. Doesn't affect me today or tomorrow, so I don't really care that much (sorry).

Well of course there's other life on other planets. Why should we be so arrogant as to think that the life on this planet is the only life that God created??

Please,
we are all sure that there is life outside earth. Some months ago we founded asteroids with organic cells. This should be enought. Fermi's paradox (another italian!) can explain why we don't already have aliens as puppets.

Hoever i would aliens not to be the main topic of this. =)

I am the owner of Sublime Truth. (It is not a conspiracy site) Equipped with truth and facts, it is shown the true machinations of society.

Here is an example video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY4tzP_RFb4

Here is a documentary for additional information: http://sublimetruth.com/media.html/...land-a-second-look-at-the-federal-reserve-r16

I will be releasing a book list for people to study to get acquainted with this material. (Books written by well known philosophers, doctors, and the like)

As i told you in the ipb forum, i don't like the fact that in your signature you try yo sell your stuff.

As i told you in the ipb forum, i don't like the fact that in your signature you try yo sell your stuff.

I don't have anything for sale... and what does that have to do with the initial reply? Please stay on subject.

Nature created everything. Space is rich, the universe is big there has to be at least Microbial life out there at the very least. Complex life, plants, animals, us will obviously be less abundant. Apollo 19/20? Didn't the Apollo program go to 18 (last man on the moon) and the last remaining rocket (saturn) was used for the spacelabs project?

Ru a member of www.911truth.org ? :O

OMFG! I just found out that the emergency calls '911' is from '9 / 11'.

• finance: dollar is based on the black gold. Saddam in 2000 decided to sell its petroleum in euros. USA invaded iraq and restarted selling it in dollars. If this hadn't happend, how we would use dollars as toilet paper.

Not sure who or how that can be considered a conspiracy theory, it wasn't the old reason though one of the obvious main ones.

Not sure who or how that can be considered a conspiracy theory, it wasn't the old reason though one of the obvious main ones.

Sure, but media didn't told us "look, we have to do this war or the U.S. empire will fall soon"; 11/9 was used to direct our hate on terrorist on countries accused to give hospitality to terrorists (read iraq, iran, afganistan) and than have the popolar support for a war.
This is where the conspiracy theory comes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom