Considered a XenForo Owners' Social/Meeting?

Golly all this talk of violence and agression, no way would I even think of attending the USA one! LOL

The original notion Kier had of the lovely bare foot picnic in a beautiful meadow is far more my speed!

If there is an Australian one I would consider attending, depending on where and when.

Who needs violence in Aus when 99% of the wildlife kills you just by looking at it :eek:

You know I read a stat not long ago that said - You're never more than a metre away from a spider at any time in Australia LOL

Fortunately they pretty much like to keep to themselves... humans worry me far more than wildlife does!

Xenforo lawsuit - that would be a good talking matter.

I can think of better ones..... So about that chocolate wrestle... :whistle::sneaky::love:

Shelley we can just play some L4D2 in the semi-nerd corner.

Don't get me wrong. I like a good ole laugh and would normally join in, but this thread and how it turned out I'm not really in the joking mood. I guess I'm seeing this thread as something else whilst people are chiming on in having their little laugh (whilst my posts are being deleted) which I don't find very amusing atm. Xenforo - Don't share <<< This is what I'm getting from this thread. It's pitiful that you ask a simple question and it turns into a gloating type of thread. I don't expect any to understand that and I'm not sure why the big secrecy with regards to what transpired before but a simple "no - we're not providing that info where you can purchase <merchandise> but instead a gloating reply. So yeah, I'm currently seeing xenforo - it just works but on the other hand Xenforo - screw sharing (in this case information to purchase merchandise).

Would have been easier getting it done at the local printing company but I thought I'd ask. Big mistake.

Sorry Russ for the post I just think this thread is a little bit of a joke.

Xenforo - Don't share

Don't get me wrong. I like a good ole laugh and would normally join in, but this thread and how it turned out I'm not really in the joking mood. I guess I'm seeing this thread as something else whilst people are chiming on in having their little laugh (whilst my posts are being deleted) which I don't find very amusing atm. Xenforo - Don't share <<< This is what I'm getting from this thread. It's pitiful that you ask a simple question and it turns into a gloating type of thread. I don't expect any to understand that and I'm not sure why the big secrecy with regards to what transpired before but a simple "no - we're not providing that info where you can purchase <merchandise> but instead a gloating reply. So yeah, I'm currently seeing xenforo - it just works but on the other hand Xenforo - screw sharing (in this case information to purchase merchandise).

Would have been easier getting it done at the local printing company but I thought I'd ask. Big mistake.

Sorry Russ for the post I just think this thread is a little bit of a joke.

Xenforo - Don't share

Hope your not mad at me, was just trying to have a bit of fun to try and lighten up the tension in this thread a bit.

Hope your not mad at me, was just trying to have a bit of fun to try and lighten up the tension in this thread a bit.

I'm not mad at anyone. :) I think I see xenforo for what it is, a business site nothing more nothing less. Perhaps I seen it as a bit more than that (since i'm a big fan of the whole community thing) but I'll just leave it at that. Not angry at anyone I'll have the stick removed out of my backside in time for xmas. :P

Screenshot_1.webp

You know, I've done website meets before for a variety of communities. It turns out when you're in real life people tend to be a lot less confrontational.

(No experience with mud wrestling. I'll leave that to someone else. :p)

Top Bottom