Congratulations XenForo on 10,000 Active Discussions!

Null

In honor of the occasion, I'd like to take a moment to thank the following:

- Kier and Mike for developing this wonderful and intuitive platform and for squashin' bugs as quickly as you do. You guys are amazing - don't stop now!

- Ashley, Brogan, Dean, Lawrence and Peggy for helping Kier and Mike keep this crazy ol' place in good shape and keeping it an interesting and inspiring place to hang out.

- The entire XenForo community for making this a friendly and supportive environment and for continuing to support the XenForo product.

I'd like to add that I'm very happy with the product and that I am thoroughly enjoying playing around with the XenForo code and coming up with creative ways to expand it use. In fact, I already have 3 add-ons planned which I hope to release to you all in the near future. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anyway, I hope a few of you will take the time to leave a comment to recognize this milestone for XenForo. Here's to the next 10,000, eh?

I'll add my congratulations to XenForo, its Creators extraordinaires and the entire community. It will be fun to see what the 100,000th active discussion will be! :)

Good job, everyone!

I'm thinking a nice glass of wine will be a good way to celebrate!?
biggrin.png

I'll add my congratulations to XenForo, its Creators extraordinaires and the entire community. It will be fun to see what the 100,000th active discussion will be! :)

Good job, everyone!

I'm thinking a nice glass of wine will be a good way to celebrate!? :D
Hmmmm 100,000th discussion...Probably will be how they are going to take over the world!

Thank you Null, for the mention. Even tho I am no longer a moderator, I was here from the beginning, and loved helping get the site rolling.
Kier and Mike are awesome developers, amazing people, both of whom I consider good friends. It was my privilege to be a mod for the period of time that I was on staff, and I still love being involved in the community.

Here's to the future of XenForo!

Top Bottom