Congratilations! Long Awaited Beta6 Is There

ibnesayeed

Congratulations to everyone in this ecosystem and many thanks to the wonderful team behind this amazing piece of software.

There are handful of lovely features in new release. Although, I was little disappointed by not seeing RTL support in this release as well. I thought it was right time to start supporting RTL and few more such features. But no problem we will wait till next release may be.

This is time to celebrate what we have, we will think about what we do not have later.

Congratulations to everyone again!!! :-)

This is time to celebrate what we have, we will think about what we do not have later.
Congratulations to everyone again!!! :)

Signed
smile.png
:

Be patient and be happy with what you've got now :) . I mean, this is a beta of version 1. That is: o.n.e. This whole version 1 already beats every other single forum package out there when it comes to the UI/UX (which is of an essential importance... something other packages such as vBulletin and even Invision still don't seem to grasp). And when it comes to functionality (Invision and vBulletin offer more then XenForo) I am sure that much requested/needed features will see the light of day sooner or later in XenForo.

"Oh bother" said Poo, "more upgrading".

Can Kier and Mike make that slightly harder so I can have something to complain about :(

Sweet the inline editing works like a real funky thing. Two thumbs up for Mike and Kier on this one as it rocks the house down!

1 upgrade done and dusted, onto the next one.

Top Bottom