Confessional - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

How does this add-on handle an anonymous confession, then a comment by someone else, then the anonymous confessor wants to follow-up in comments but remain anonymous. Will it keep the anonymity? :)

Hi, is it possible to move the latest confessions block down? How about a widget for the widget-framework(bd).
Interesting addon, thank you;)

The wording doesn't sound right for proper English it should say something along the lines of Be careful! You are unregistered so you won't have the ability to edit/delete the confession. You will can't doesn't sound right.
You'are right, i will edit this phrase in the next update.

New update makes my Recent Posts sidebar widget in Widget Framework disappear. It reappears when I disable the add-on.

Here is the widget,

ZjxcC3I.png

Xenforo 1.5 on Confessionals 2.1.0

I feel dumb but I have on idea how to enable this thing.. I installed the add-on, I can see the settings in options, but that's about it. No documentation that I can see to explain where the confessions go or how to present them, etc.

New update makes my Recent Posts sidebar widget in Widget Framework disappear. It reappears when I disable the add-on.

Here is the widget,

ZjxcC3I.png

Xenforo 1.5 on Confessionals 2.1.0

Still doing it. I've had to turn off the add-on for like a month at this point.

I need three more features, so that I be able to use it, and so I purchase it (for other purpose):
  • Reply to comments of Confession
  • Be able to attach files (just like what we can do in threads)
  • Convert Threads and post to Confession (Reason: We have threads with more than 900 posts in each of them. So copying each post and sending them as a Confession will take a lot time. But If we be able to convert a thread (logically each post of thread becomes a Confession) will save lots of our time)
Will these features be added in any near future?

Regards

Top Bottom