Confessional - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Allan

Allan submitted a new resource:

Confessionals - ThemesCorp.com - You want to repent, admit fault, sin, or worse, this add-on is for you!

You want to repent, admit fault, sin, or worse, this add-on is for you!

You have the ability to make confessions anonymously or identifed :ninja:

Work wih xF 1.4.x and xF 1.5.x
Attention: Tags only work on xF 1.5.x

Features:
  • Create Anonymous confessions or identified (Delete/Edit/Edit tags)
  • Tags system (Create/Edit/Delete), work only with xF 1.5.x
  • Comments system (Delete/Edit)
  • Like/Unlike system
  • Links moderator display on hover
  • Sidebar Blocks: Confessionals...

Read more about this resource...

The likes and dislikes for each post is official. plus its on its own dedicated page. The colors of the like and dislike buttons.

Hey guys,

First, appreciate those who expressed interest or admiration in this thread (and others) for the one that is on our site for several years.

Didn't catch this resource until I saw the last update to it..

While I don't mind @Allan making his own, it would have been sort of cool to discuss it and perhaps even join forces to use what works, re-code what can be done better (coding has improved since then), and enhance it with new features as well.

Since I own the code I use, I would have no problem working with Allan in the future should he wish to, or even merge things together functionality and design wise for the best add-on possible.

Either way, my best to Allan.

...and thanks again guys for the kind words...

Hey guys,

First, appreciate those who expressed interest or admiration in this thread (and others) for the one that is on our site for several years.

Didn't catch this resource until I saw the last update to it..

While I don't mind @Allan making his own, it would have been sort of cool to discuss it and perhaps even join forces to use what works, re-code what can be done better (coding has improved since then), and enhance it with new features as well.

Since I own the code I use, I would have no problem working with Allan in the future should he wish to, or even merge things together functionality and design wise for the best add-on possible.

Either way, my best to Allan.

...and thanks again guys for the kind words...
oh nice, a super Confessions add-on coming? Would love to see this Merger.

Top Bottom